25: Mama

1 month later

Neymar's POV

Okay so lately I can tell something is wrong with Jasmine. She's acting strange.

For example she will eat peanut butter with everything now and she hates peanut butter with a passion. Nausea which she never throws up either. Like I'm really scared and she won't go to the doctor because she thinks she doesn't need to. She's says it might be from her anxiety which maybe true but I still think she needs to go to the doctor.

This has been happening for the whole month. She's ignoring it though and thinks she's fine and it's just being sick. I've been with her almost her whole life and she's never this sick.

I don't know what to do because she won't listen to me. She's at work right now and she should be here soon though. I have a game later I hope she okay to go but if she's really sick I rather her stay here. I don't really like the idea of Jasmine going to work but like I said she won't listen. She's definitely not going out the country until she's better.

I heard the door unlock and I went over to the door and and saw Jasmine. "Jassy! How was work?" I asked hugging her gently. "Good." she nodded and lightly grinned. "Are you okay?" I asked kissing her forehead. "Ah huh just tired." she said softly putting her head in my chest.

"If you're tired you can rest." I said. "No I'm good I need to tell you something." she said. "What is it." she said as I got worried. "Let's talk about it." she said looking down. "Jasmine you're scaring me." I said. "Please Neymar." she said and we sat across from each other.

"What is it?" I asked. "Okay so you know how I've been really sick lately." she said. "Yes non stop." I said. "Well what I've been getting sounds like pregnancy symptoms and," she said and stopped and gulped. "So I took a test and well I'm pregnant." she said.

Wait! What? "I'm pregnant." was ingraved in my head. I'm shocked, happy, and nervous. Honestly mostly happy.

"Neymar? Are you going to say something?" she said softly. "Really? You're pregnant?" I asked. "Yeah I have the test if you want to see it." she said and I nodded. She took it out and it had two lines. "Two lines means pregnant right?" I asked. "Yes." she said and I stood up and was walking back and forth.

"Neymar what are we going to? I don't think I'm ready for a child. It's a really big responsibility." she said. Which is definitely true. "We'll work something out I promise babe I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere. I'm happy we are having a baby." I said looking into her eyes holding her hands.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PAYBACK'S A BITCH JUNIOR!!" she said laughing. "What? How is this a joke Jasmine." I said. "I faked everything Neymar. That's payback from when you pretended you were dead." she said laughing.

I was actually happy for a moment but nope. Wait. "I don't remember protection." I said and she stopped laughing and got serious.

"That's why I took the morning after pill," she laughed again. "Aw Neymar what's wrong?" she said sitting on my lap. "I thought you were actually pregnant." I said. "Oh why are you sad then?" she asked. "I actually want another child so when you said that I was actually getting happy." I said looking down. "Oh I'm sorry maybe later in the future love you." she said and kissed my cheek.

"I love you too." I mumbled. "Now where's my favorite kid in the whole wide world?" she asked getting off me. "He's in his room." I said.

Jasmine's POV

Okay I'm not going to lie I kind of feel bad for joking about I was pregnant. Neymar really seemed like he wanted another kid.

I went into Davi's room and saw he was waking up from a nap.

"Ola Davi." I whispered going to his side. "Mama." he said hugging me. Wait a minute. "Davi you can't call me mama I'm not your mother." I said. "But mamae is gone." he said. "I will never replace her though okay? I love you Davi." I said. "Okay I love you too. Can I please call you mama." he begged. "I guess." I said not knowing what I signed up for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got to the stadium and Davi and I went to the WAG section. When he saw Thiago and Mateo he went zooming. Just like when Neymar sees Messi.

"Hola Shakira! Hola Antonella!" I said hugging them. "Hola Jasmine!" they said and we sat down.

By half time it was 3-0 and Barça was winning of course. "Mama I'm hungry." Davi said and Shakira looked at me wide eyed. "Very long story don't ask." I said and she nodded understanding.

"Okay what do you want?" I asked. "Nachos." he said. "Okay ill be back." I said getting up to go to the concession stands.

The final whistle blew and the final score was 5-2.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mama can you stay here tonight?" Davi asked. "Uh i-" "Yeah babe can you stay the night?" Neymar interrupted. "Fine I guess." I said.

"Goodnight papai goodnight mama." davi said snuggled in the middle. "Goodnight davi love you." Neymar and I said. "Love you jassy." Neymar said. "Love you too junior." I said and we fell asleep all together.

Author's Note:

Didn't really know how to end it.

Hola everyone!!!

The barça game is actually tomorrow I said today but I got mixed up.

Waiting for Ney to come back to barça like:😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

I don't know what to say now

Tell me your thoughts
Vote/Comment😁

I love you all❤️

-Nia