Chapter 4: Let's Be Kids Again

A week later

Neymar's POV

I wanted to hang out with Jasmine since this is my last day in New York.

I walked in her place and saw her dancing around with music playing. "I swear Neymar how did you get in this time? I know I locked it." she said.

"Still no hello will I ever get one again? Also leaving a key under the doormat? Everyone does that I'm surprised no one hasn't broke in." I said closing the door and she rolled her eyes.

"What are you doing anyways?" I asked. "Packing." she said casually. "Why?" I asked. "I'm going to Brasil tomorrow." she said. "Me too! What time?" I asked. "Eh 9 ish?" she said unsure. "Me too I guess we will be on the same plane." I said. "Great." she said sarcastically and smiled.

"How long?" I asked. "Till the 21st of August." she said. "Woah for a long time huh?" I asked. "Yes I need a break from everything." she said sighing loudly.

"Hey you can come to one of my Olympic games!" I said. "No I'm good plus there is probably no more tickets for me to get." she said walking upstairs and I followed her. "I'll handle that Jasmine. You are family to me. Please. I know you always wanted to go anyways." I said looking in her eyes. "Alright do what you want Neymar." she sighed and went in her room.

"God are you packing your whole place?!" I asked. "No just some stuff." she said casually. "Some! Some my ass!" I said and she rolled her eyes. "I'm done anyways." she said putting on a hoodie. "What are you doing now?" I asked following her. "Going to watch Netflix." she said. "Why can't we do something fun." I whined.

"Hey you decided to come here and plus Netflix is fun." she said. "Can we at least watch Prison Break?" I asked. "No." she said. "What are you watching then?" I asked as we sat on the couch. "Jane The Virgin." she said. "Sounds like a stupid chickflick." I said. "No it's not its actually good." She said.

She laid her legs on my lap and I just went on my phone. Jasmine kept saying 'Rafael why do you do Jane like that? Sin Rostro that bitch!'

"Calm down Jasmine." I said. Alright it's been an hour. I'm bored out of my mind. "Jasmine lets do something." I whined. "Ugh! Fine what do you want to do?" she asked.

"Ooh! Go kart racing!" I said. "I don't know I just wanted to stay in all day." she whined. "Come on let's be kids again." I encouraged. "I guess." she sighed. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." I said kissing her cheek. She kind of took it by surprise but didn't dodge. I mean who wouldn't accept a kiss from Neymar Junior?

"Let me change." she said and went upstairs.

Jasmine's POV

I changed into some shorts, Nike air max shoes, and a polo t shirt. I brushed my hair and went downstairs.

"Pequena even wearing shoes with height will still never give you any height," he laughed and I just had a straight face then he stopped.

"I like the outfit though." he said. "Thanks now lets go our I will change my mind. Bye Paulo!" she said as we left out the door.

"ALL SUMMER SIXTEEN! ALL SUMMER SIXTEEN! PLAYING DIRTY NOT CLEAN! OUT FULL SEASON LOOKING LIKE A DAMN FOOTBALL TEAM!" I sang and I can tell Neymar thinks I'm a maniac. Sorry I love me some Drake.

"I'm gonna win! I'm gonna win!" he said putting on a helmet. I just rolled my eyes. Before we started racing he bumped into me and I just turned and glared at him.

"I told you! Guess who won! Not you!" Neymar kept saying. "Ugh can you just shut up about it!" I hissed in annoyance. "Im sorry Jasmine. At least admit I'm the better driver." he said.