28: Ibiza

Jasmine's POV

"I'm going to miss you so much." Neymar said hugging me. "I'm only going to a be gone for a week." I said and he kissed my forehead. "I'm still going to miss you." he said. "Hey juninho did you forget about your sister?" Rafaella interjected. "No Rafa." he said and hugged her.

"Bye mama." I heard Davi said sadly. "Aw baby I'll see you later. I love you." I said and kissed his cheek. "I love you too." he said.

"Alright we got to go we will be back in a week." Rafa said. "Okay don't have too much fun. Especially you Rafa there's no one to take your stubborn ass off the pole." he said. "That was only one time." she groaned but we all know it's going to happen.

"You say that now." he said glaring at her. "Alright we are leaving now." I said I don't want this sibling argument get worse. "Bye Juninho, bye Davi love you." Rafa said. "Bye Junior, bye Davi." I said and they waved and we went to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ibiza!!!!" she said as we buckled up our seats on our way to the best spring break ever. "We are going to the best time ever." I said.

We were talking about how we can't hide our excitement. It is going to be good. Mostly because I'm with my best friend; my sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are finally in Ibiza!! "Oh my gosh the Hard Rock Hotel is just beautiful on the outside." I gushed. "Just wait for the inside." she said. We checked in and it took us forever to get to our room because we were admiring the hotel.

A/N: Suggest you search up Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza I will bless your search history.

Oh my gosh I don't know what to do first? "Oh my gosh Jasmine there's a concert out by the beach we should go!" Rafa said. "Do you know who it is?" I asked. "No it's a surprise concert." she said reading the card. "Okay well let's change and go. Plus I want a tan." I said.

I changed into a Victoria Secret swimsuit and so did Rafaella. "Okay let's go!!" I said getting impatient. "Alright let's go." she said and I was rushing out to the beach. If we didn't have boobs we would have been running.

We got there and saw Prince Royce was performing?! Oh my gosh I love Prince Royce!! I had to put this on snapchat.

"NO ME CULPES A MÍ SOY SOLO UNA MARIONETA SIN CONTROL DE SUS SENTIDOS , NO ME CULPES A MÍ MAMI YO SOY UN PASAJERO CON DESTINO A SER FELIZ A TI!" we sang our hearts out.

"MARRY ME ROYCE!!" Rafaella shouted trying to get his attention while it was silent. "Of course mi amor come up here." He spoke through the microphone. She was shocked and everyone led her up to the stage.

"¿Tú nombre mí amor?" He asked. "Rafaella." She said shyly. "Rafaella will you marry me?" He asked and she was grinning like a kid in the candy store. "Yes!" she said and he gently kissed her?! I can't believe it! She got a real kiss from PRINCE FUCKING ROYCE. Let's just pray Neymar doesn't see this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We went back to the hotel and changed out of our swimsuits into something for a club. I was reading stuff on my phone and I saw an article about Royce and Rafaella kissing. Shit!

Prince Royce Smooches With A Fan

Prince is Ibiza and he was spotted kissing a fan on stage by the Hard Rock Hotel. The funny thing is this fan is the sister of Neymar Junior. Neymar's girlfriend was also spotted in Ibiza with the brasilian's sister.

What will Neymar's reaction be?

Will there be more action in Ibiza?

Fuck we are screwed. "Rafa? There's an article about what happened." I said. "Yeah and there's a response from Royce." she said coming out the bathroom. She showed me a video of Royce.

"What just happened on stage Royce?"

"Well Rafaella asked me to marry her. So I made her wish come true."

"You actually kissed her? Were you originally going to do that?"

"When I saw her come up the stage my whole mind changed. I mean I am a man that was my first instinct. She was beautiful."

"What if you saw her again?"

"That would be a blessing."

"Your brother is going to kill you." I said. "I don't care. I kissed prince Royce and he called me beautiful. I'll die happy." she smiled.

Neymar's POV

I'm going to kill Royce and watch him bleed. I can't believe he kissed my sister?! Fuck I'm so mad. I have to calm down though.

Anyways I need to FaceTime Tia and Tio.

N- Ola tia!! Ola tio!!

T/T- Ola Neymar how is it going?

N- Good?

T/T- How my baby?

N- she's doing good having a lot of fun in Ibiza. Anyways I think I'm going to do it soon.

T/T- You sure?

N- I'm definitely sure.

T/T- Okay then you have it.

N- Alright thank you guys so much.

T/T- No problem Neymar talk to you later.

N- bye

I have no excuse to not do it now.

Author's Note:

Hola everyone!!

What do you think Neymar is talking about it? 🤔😱

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THE BRASILIAN NATIONAL TEAM DID THE RUNNING CHALLENGE!! (IF WE HAD RAF THO) I WAS DEAD😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
THEY LATE AS HELL BUT I STILL LOVED IT!!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY NOW.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH❤

-Nia