39: Surprises

Jasmine's POV

Nadine and Neymar Senior are in town so Davi is with them. Neymar and I are baby shopping.

"Oh my gosh Neymar look at this it's so cute." I gushed. "Yeah. Get it." he fake smiled. "Neymar what's wrong." I said. "We're not getting clothes yet were getting stuff for her room." he said pulling me out of the clothing section. "But babe can I just get one outfit?" I complained.

"No not yet." he said. "Can we paint her room?" I asked. "Yeah." he said not looking at me. "Really?" I asked. "Sure what color?" he asked. "Gray?" I suggested. "Yeah that's a good color." he said simply. "Are you just agreeing with me to make me happy or you actually like the color?" I asked.

"No I actually want to paint the room and I actually like gray." he said smiling. "Okay then." I said. "Let's go pick out more stuff like the crib and other things and then get the paint okay?" he said and kissed my forehead. "Okay." I smiled.

We got everything else like the crib, changing table, rocking chair and etc. We also got the paint and went home. We dropped everything off in the baby's room. I changed into comfortable clothes and laid on the couch a little bit and Neymar joined me.

I felt a little kick of pain in my stomach. "Woah." I said in shock. "What?" Neymar asked. "I think the baby started kicking." I said and Neymar put his hand on my stomach and I guided his hand where the baby was kicking. "Woah she is." he smiled and he kissed me.

"Hey can we start painting now?" I asked. "Really you want to do it today?" he asked. "Yes." I said with puppy eyes. "Fine." he sighed. "Thank you." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Love you too." he said slowly.

"Alright we'll each do two." I said. "Okay," he nodded and we started painting separate walls.

"Have you started thinking about names?" he asked as we started to take a break. "Sometimes. Have you?" I said.  "Yeah but we should really start thinking about it because it's a hard decision because you like so much names but you can only pick one." he said. "True. Do you want it to start with a specific letter?" I asked.

"No not really." he said. "Let's just name some and just limit down to ones we like." I said and he nodded. "Remember Jasmine we still have 4-5 months if we don't find a name today it's fine." he said. "I know," I said.

"Okay I'll start Ailani." I said. "That one is good I'll keep on my phone. Okay Salome." he suggested. "Not feeling it. Gala."I said. "My former teammate had a daughter named Gala. I don't know I don't think it would fit with her." Neymar said.

"Elianna." I said. "Yeah I'll keep that one too. Isabella." he said and my face dropped. "Neymar. That's my middle name." I said. "Oh sorry I forgot. Sophia." he laughed. "1) common 2) that's my cousin's name." I said. "This is actually hard anyways we got time." he said and I agreed.

We finished painting and then I showered. "Babe we got to go somewhere!" Neymar said loudly. "Where?" I asked. "Surprise now come on." he said. I really don't want to go anywhere else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We drove my car and I still had no idea where we were going. "Babe tell me." I complained. "No." he said annoyed. "Fine." I huffed in annoyance.

We stopped and I saw we were at a Range Rover dealership. "What?!! You're buying me a Range Rover?!" I asked happily.

"No you're buying a new car. Remember what I said." he said laughing. "Yeah bu-" "No buts Jasmine. You're getting a new car that you're buying." he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I said goodbye to my GTR I had young memories with and said hello to my new Range Rover. I love it!

"Hey can you buy me Chinese food?" I asked Neymar. "You don't even like Chinese food." he said. "Pregnancy cravings." I groaned. "Alright we can go to Chinese food." he sighed. "Thank you!" I said and kissed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got back home and Neymar covered my eyes. "What the hell are you doing junior?" I laughed. "Just wait I have a surprise." he said.

"Alright you can open your eyes now."  Neymar said and I opened my eyes and I saw the nursery mostly done. "Oh my gosh!! It's so pretty who did all this?" I asked. "Us!!" Gil and Jo said coming out of the closet scaring me.

"Gil, Jo never scare a pregnant woman!! Thank you!!" I said hugging them. "You're welcome princess jasmine." they said. "Thank you junior. I love you." I said and kissed Neymar. "Anytime my love. I love you too." he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard the doorbell and I opened it. I saw Davi, Nadine, Neymar Senior, Rafaella and Royce. "Mama!!" Davi said and hugged me. "Davi I missed you baby." I said. We all exchanged hugs and kisses and they came inside. I know Neymar isn't going to like Royce here.

Neymar came downstairs and smiled until he saw Royce. Let me stay by his side. Davi hugged Neymar and he instantly forgot that Royce was here.

"Mãe, pai, juninho, Royce I have something to say." Rafa said standing up. 'You can do this' I mouthed and she nodded. "I'm pregnant." she whispered so soft. "What? Honey you know I'm nearly deaf." Neymar senior said. "I'm pregnant." she said loud enough for everyone to hear and everyone gasped. Neymar was frozen and Royce was happy. Nadine and Neymar senior wasn't mad. Just shocked, mad, happy, mixed feelings.

"WOW ROYCE YOU GET MY SISTER STUCK IN YOUR LITTLE TRAP AND GET HER FUCKING PREGNANT?! GREAT JOB!" Neymar said angrily and stormed out. Rafaella started crying and Royce comfort her. Neymar senior was about to talk to junior. "I got this pai." I said and he nodded.

I went to the backyard and Neymar was breaking stuff. "Neymar!! What the hell!" I said. "You knew about that too!! How long?" he asked. "Since yesterday. You didn't have to yell. I know you might not be the happiest but do you have any idea how your sister feels like right now? She's crying." I said pissed at him.

"Jasmine you just don't get it! My sister is pregnant from a guy she barely knows!" he said. "I hate to bring this up but you did the same thing!" I said and his eyes turned angry real quick. "Don't bring that up Jasmine." he said raising his voice. I got pretty scared.

"Neymar, Royce and Rafaella are happy. Royce seems happy that she's having a baby. The only one who is not happy is you. When you realize what you did wrong and apologize to Royce and Rafaella don't talk to me." I said pissed and went inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone left and Neymar still didn't apologize about his behavior. I'm still pissed at him.

"You're father is crazy baby." I said and I rubbed my belly then went to sleep.

"Babe?" I heard Neymar. "What?" I asked pissed. "I'm sorry about my behavior. I also apologized to Royce and Rafaella. Can you forgive me and can I sleep in the bed now?" he asked. "Yes." I said and he got in the bed.

"I love you Jasmine. I love you filha." he said. "I love you too Neymar." I said and kissed him and we slept together.

Author's Note:

Well damn.

Hola everyone!!

I actually managed to get this chapter out!!

Vote/ tell me your thoughts😊😊

I love you all with my heart❤

-Nia