27: I Hate You I Love You

Jasmine's POV

So Neymar and I aren't on speaking terms really because we got in an argument about moving, jealousy, and etc. I don't want to hear his ass right now.

Rafaella is in town now and I'm so happy. I got to go to work before I can see her. Plus I don't really want to be around Neymar at this moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rafaella!! Oh my gosh I missed you so much!" I said hugging her. "I missed you too!! Now come on let's go I'm hungry." She said complaining. "Okay where do you want to go?" I asked. "Anywhere as long as it's food."  she said.

We were eating and talking about girl stuff and how she's doing. "So what's going on with you and my brother?" she asked and I froze. "Ugh well I was talking about work and how they want me to want me to go to France and he didn't let me finish like he always does and it turned into an argument and more irrelevant stuff." I explained.

"Are you on your period?" she randomly asked. "Yeah why?" I asked. "Yeah he fucked up even more. You can never argue with a girl on her period." she said. That's true. "You know sometimes I really miss New York." I said. "Yeah Neymar must of really fucked up." she said. "Okay let's just stop talking about him please." I said. "Okay." she sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went back to my place because Rafa wanted to be with Davi and I wanted to give them space, because Rafa doesn't see him as much as I do. I opened the door and saw my precious dog. Don't you ever just look at your dog in awe how cute they are?

I plopped down on my couch. I felt my phone buzz and I saw it was a text from Shakira.

Hey can you watch Milan and Sasha? Gerard and I are going on a date. Pleaseeeeeeee????????

I don't have anything else to do and I love those kids. They are so cute.

I went back up and started driving to Shakira and Gerard's house. I knocked on the door and saw Shakira in a beautiful dress. "Oh thank god you are here." She said hugging me. "Hola Shak." I said and she let me in and I saw Gerard. "Hola Gerard." I smiled looking up because he's a foot taller then me. "Hola Jasmine." He said and smiled.

If I didn't have Neymar and Shakira didn't have Gerard. Best believe I would be with Gerard. God. I'm just kidding. I think.

I heard the doorbell and Gerard went to go get it. I heard him talking to a brasilian I was pissed at. Why? Wait a minute. Neymar noticed me and was confused. "Well we're going now. Bye!" Shakira and Gerard left.

Great. Just great this is pretty weird. "Jasmine." He finally spoke. "I really don't want to hear it." I softly said and crossed my arms looking down.

Neymar's POV

Now I see why Gerard asked me to watch the kids. I talked about how Jasmine and I were in an argument during training.

I hate seeing her like this. "Jasmine." I finally spoke. "I don't want to hear it." She said in her soft angelic voice. "I'm sorry Jasmine I didn't listen you. I just can't live without out you. I couldn't even go two months without you. I love you." I said picking up her chin and she smiled. "I hate you." she said. "I love you," I kissed her.

"Jasmine!" Milan said and we broke away. "Yes?" she asked. "Come here!" Milan said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine looked so good with Milan and Sasha. She loves kids. I can't wait to make babies with her.

Aw man I'm kind of hungry. "Babe? You hungry?" I asked. "Kind of." she said.

Jasmine's POV

"Okay let's go." he said. "Milan go get your shoes." I said he went to get them I went to get Sasha's shoes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you getting?" I asked. "I don't know yet. How about you?" He asked. "Shrimp with salad." I said. "Aw nice I just might get that. "Milan stop playing with the straw please." I said and he stopped playing with the straw that was in Neymar's cup. Sasha was being good and sat down. Milan is always a cute piece of work.

The waiter came up to us and took our orders. "You guys have a cute family." she said. "Oh they are not our kids but thank you i'll make sure to tell our friends." I said. "Oh I'm so sorry." she said. "It's fine you didn't know." Neymar grinned and she softly smiled and left.

"You're still going to Ibiza with Rafa?" he asked. "Yup I'm so excited." I smiled and I saw he kind of looked upset. "I know you wish you could go." I said "Yeah but I've been to Ibiza." he laughed and I rolled my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's around 19pm and am itching everywhere. Like I'm breaking out in hives. I'm going to the hospital because I live close to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay Ms. Alves why you're itching is a mixture of things. Stress, your anxiety disorder, blood pressure and are you allergic to anything?" he asked. I don't think I'm allergic to an- oh shit. "To coconut but I didn't eat anything with coconut lately." I said.

"What did you last eat today?" he asked. "Shrimp." I said simply. "Was it coconut shrimp?" he asked. "Probably." I admitted. "Well we gave you Epinephrine so the hives should heal soon a day or two." he said. "What did you give me?" I asked I'm always curious what the doctors drug me with. "Basically an Epipen shot. I think you should get an epipen so you don't have to pay a lot to go to the hospital." He laughed. He's right though.

I went back home and changed into leggings and a turtle neck because I don't want Neymar to see my hives. Neymar came in the house and  I just was laying on the couch. "Ola babe." he said coming over to me. "Ola." I said and he kissed me. "Why are you in a turtle neck in March." he asked if i was stupid. "I'm cold." I lied. "Strange." he said.

Neymar checked my wrist and saw the hospital bracelet I forgot to take off. Shit. "Jasmine you went to the hospital without telling me?!" he said. "I didn't  want you to worry." I said looking down. "Why did you go?" he asked concerned. "Allergic reaction to coconut. The shrimp I ate was coconut shrimp." I said. "I totally forgot you were allergic to coconut." he said. 

"Yeah." I sighed and he pulled up my sleeve. "Shit that looks kind of bad." he said. "It will heal soon don't worry." I reassured him a smile. "Okay then well if your fine I'm fine we are Bonnie and Clyde." he said. "You're so chessy." 

Author's Note: 

Hola everyone!!

Brasil play on Tuesday!! Can't wait!!

WE HAVE ONE HUNDRED FOLLOWERS!! THANK YOU ALL!!😭😭😭❤❤❤

I'm trying to get two chapters out a day this 3 day weekend but I'm definitely not promising anything.

Anyways I have nothing else really to say.

I love you all!!❤❤

Till next time my friends

-Nia