41: She's Here

3 months later

Neymar's POV

Today is my birthday and I'm turning 26. Closer to 30 than 20. Ugh sometimes I hate time. I woke up early because I heard some noses. I saw Jasmine wasn't next to me. Davi is not here so it's probably her doing something I told her not to do.

I went around the house and she was no where to be found. I knocked on our bathroom door before going in. I saw her crying sitting on the floor in pain. I felt myself break into a bunch of pieces. "Babe what's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"The baby is coming!" she said in pain. "The baby isn't suppose to come till the 15th?" I said confused freaking out. "You're stupid the baby can come earlier or later which is now Neymar I'm not playing games right now!" she said and I helped her up. "I'm going to change okay?" I said and she nodded.

I changed into something quickly and then helped Jasmine in the car. Then I started driving quick I wouldn't be surprised if I passed some red lights. Oh yeah I should call mãe.

J- Mãe Jasmine is about to give birth

N- What?! Okay okay we'll be at the hospital soon.

J- Hey tell Jasmine's parents too and they can use my private jet.

N- Filho once they get here the baby will be here.

J- It doesn't matter just call them and tell them.

N- Okay filho will do. I love you and tell Jasmine that I believe her and she will be strong and we pray that she has a safe birth.

J- It was on speaker phone mãe. I love you too mãe tchau.

N- Tchau

I looked over to my right for a second and saw Jasmine with her eyes closed. "Are you okay Jasmine?" I asked giving her my right hand. "I'm just tired and in pain." she whined. "I'm sorry." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine's POV

I'm in so much pain. I always knew birth was going to hurt but now that I'm in this situation it's a whole different story.

They gave me epidural and checked my blood levels. I felt a little better after the epidural but the pain is still unbearable.

Oh shit. I totally forgot it's Neymar's birthday. I feel so bad. "Happy Birthday Junior." I said holding his hand looking in his eyes. "Thank you babe I love you." he smiled and kissed my forehead.

Now I'm only 5 centimeters dilated and I feel like I'm going to die. This is not even the max pain yet. Oh god. It's 13:39. Neymar Senior and Nadine are here. Neymar went to talk to his pai and Nadine stayed with me. "Aaahhh! Oh my gosh!!" I said pain.

"Take deep breaths Jasmine." Nadine said and I took her advice. "This hurts so much Tia." I said. "I know honey but just think about after. You have to think you will have to deal with the pain for only a few hours but this gift, you have for the rest of your life." she said. "Thank you Tia. Can you see how my parents are doing?" I asked. "Yes of course." she smiled and called my mãe.

5 centimeters later

"You're going into birth now." One of the doctors said. They started pushing stuff out of the way getting stuff in the room.

"You need to start pushing." The other doctor said. Neymar held my right hand and Nadine held my left. I pushed all I can and stopped. "Keep pushing!"

I kept doing this for an hour and I'm not anywhere close to being done. I can't do anymore. "You have to keep pushing." Neymar whispered. "I'm too tired." I said. "Come on Jasmine. I know you're tired but you have to." Nadine said. I starting pushing again and again.

"Two more pushes!" the doctor said. My body can't handle anymore. "Come on babe." Neymar said. I pushed and I just had one more. One more before my life changes. I pushed with all I had left and the baby was here. Then I felt my eyes close.

(A/N: Listen to My Little Girl by SoMo if you can or want to😁)

Neymar's POV

The baby was here but she wasn't crying. Jasmine's eyes were closed and I got immediately scared. Please god do not tell me. "Doctor what's wrong?" my mãe said scared. "Jasmine is just tired and passed out. We are trying to see what's wrong with the baby." The doctor said and I got scared.

"Filha please." I begged. "Neymar, Jasmine's parents are here." my mãe said. "Alright I'll stay here you go get them." I said to my parents and they went outside the room.

"God please. Please." I begged to the lord. I saw Jasmine waking up and I heard the baby cry. "Thank you god." I whispered.

The doctor gave us our filha wrapped in pink. "She's so beautiful." Jasmine said as we adored her. "Just like you. Good job babe. I love you." I said and kissed her. "I love you too." she smiled. Our parents came in and they all huddled around Jasmine. Everyone was gasping. "She's so beautiful." Everyone said.

"What's her name? We don't have to wait anymore." my mãe said impatient and everyone agreed laughing. I looked at Jasmine and she nodded.

"Azalea." Jasmine said then looked at me. "Neyelle." I said and smiled. "Really?" my pai smiled. "Azalea Neyelle. Beautiful." my mãe said. Azalea opened her beautiful eyes trying to see what was going on. They were a dark blue color she definitely got that from Jasmine's family. "Jasmine stop hogging Azalea. Neymar hasn't even held her yet." Tia Adriana said.  "I'm sorry I'm just already in love with her." she said and
gave Azalea to me.

She was so small I was afraid I would drop her. "I love you." I whispered and kissed her forehead. "I'll take a picture." Jasmine said and took a picture with our phones. "We should tell the public now." I said.

The public didn't know that Jasmine was pregnant or even us being married. Not even my teammates knew.

The best gift I've ever gotten for my birthday. A beautiful gift from god. I love you Azalea❤ 05.02.18

Everyone is going to be so confused. My phone was blowing up so I turned it off. Everyone's phones were going off. Guess I have explaining to do the next interview.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were lucky enough to bring her home today because they almost made us stay here.

I opened the door the everyone popped out. "Surprise!! Happy Birthday Neymar!!" Everyone said. "Thank you!" I smiled. "Where's the baby?" Everyone asked. Jasmine walked in with the baby in the car seat.

Jasmine opened the car seat hood and everyone huddled around Jasmine. "She's so beautiful." Everyone said. "Azalea!!" Davi said looking at his sister. "I'm going to talk to Rafaella you enjoy the rest of your birthday. Okay?" Jasmine whispered. "If you say so." I said.

"I love you Junior." she said and kissed me. "I love you too Jassy." I smiled. She went upstairs with the baby and Davi followed her.

I'm truly blessed to have my life.

The End

Author's Note:

I'm just kidding!!!

Azalea is here!!

Barça game tomorrow I'll have to record it because I got a game. Great. I can't watch it live😩

Vote/ Comment share your thoughts😁

I love you all❤

-Nia