Chapter 22: Dead

Jasmine's POV

It's the holidays and we are back in Brasil. We are going to tell our parents today we are dating. Later we will go over to Neymar's house but for now I'm with my parent's.

"Mae! Are you going to make the cookies everyone loves?" I asked. "Yes do you want to help?" she asked. "Of course." I said and started helping my Mae. It reminds me when I was a kid helping my mae cook stuff before Christmas.

I always loved Christmas Eve. We cooked, I would be able to open one present, we would watch Christmas movies then I couldn't go to sleep because all the excitement. Ah those were the days being a kid.

"Bella! Come here!" my pai said and went to go see what he wanted. "Yes pai?" I asked. "Does Neymar have a girlfriend?" he asked. Yes it's me. "No why do you think that?" I asked. "There's pictures everywhere with some girl kind of looked like you hmm do you know her?" my pai asked.

He knows it's me. "Fine pai it's me okay just don't tell mae we were going to tell everyone tonight but you found out." I whispered. "I knew it! There better be no babies coming out anytime soon now." my pai. "Pai you know I'm responsible." I said. "That is very true you especially got that from your mae." he said.

We went over to Neymar's house and my parents went to get something so they just dropped me off. I went in the house and no one was there. "Davi? Tio? Tia? Rafa? Junior?" I called out and no one. I looked everywhere.

I went outside and saw Neymar covered in blood. "No no no! Junior please don't leave me!" I said freaking out and started crying. "NO GOD WHY?!" I said and went on my knees. I shakly started calling 192 sobbing. "192 what's your emergency?" they asked.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I heard Neymar laughing and I hung up. "I hate you so much!" I said and was still crying. "Sorry b-babe...... I-I had to." he said laughing his ass off. I hit him in the stomach and just left.

I went to the bathroom and just locked myself in there. I can't believe he fucking did that. I actually thought he was dead.

Moments later I heard Neymar knocking at the door. "Babe?" he said. "Leave me the fuck alone." I said. "Jassy I'm sorry please open the door. Christmas is tomorrow get in the spirit." he said. I was before he fucking pulled that prank on me. "Please Jasmine. I'll stay here until you open the door." he said softly.

I opened it and still was on the floor. "What do you want?" I asked. "I just wanted to say sorry for pulling the prank on you babe do you forgive me?" he asked. "No." I said. "Please." he begged. He did puppy eyes and I couldn't resist it. "Whatever." I said.

He kissed me I didn't even kiss him back. Wouldn't you be pissed if someone you loved pretended they were dead? "Come on babe. I said I'm sorry." he whined. "Sorry doesn't cut it." I said and crossed my arms. "But I'm your boyfriend." he whined. "Doesn't matter." I said low. "Fine I'll give you space. Our parents are almost here." he said and left with the door open. What the fuck Neymar?! I hate when people leave the door open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner we were watching movies and did some games. Davi came up to me. "Jasmine can I open a present just one." he begged. "Ask your pai." I said and he went to Neymar and asked. "Just one." he said and you didn't even have to tell Davi twice and he went under the tree. He opened a present that was from Nadine which was more dinosaurs. He loves those. "Yay!! Thank you vovo!!" he exclaimed and everyone chuckled at his reaction. "Your welcome." she smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rafa, Ney, and I was discussing who's going to sleep where. "Jasmine will sleep with me." Rafa said. "No she will sleep with me." Neymar interjected. "What? No ney girl and guy friends don't sleep together." she said. "She's my girlfriend." he said. We didn't even tell our parents yet. Oh god. "What?! Oh my gosh!! Finally! Fine Neymar you can have her but I better NOT hear any noises." she said and left winking at me.

"What the fuck Neymar we still haven't even told our parents." I said. "I'm sorry I had to it slipped out." he said and I laughed. "Your so dirty." he said pulling me into a hug. "I know." I smiled. "I love you Jasmine." he said looking in my eyes. I felt shocks in my stomach. "I love you too Neymar." I smiled and kissed him.

Author's Note:

Hola everyone!!

Brasil is going to the finals!!!
It was 6-0!! 🇧🇷 Neymar made history scoring a goal the fastest time in Olympic Games!!! When he went down I was so scared that would be Deja Vu af. They are going against Germany kind of scared but I know Brasil will do good.

Don't know what to say now like always

Till next time my friends😁

I love you all❤️

-Nia