Treinta y Tres

Jasmine's POV

I'm over a month pregnant now and shit only get worse. Like for example I'm smelling Clorox wipes so much. If there was a cocaine that smelled like Clorox wipes I would probably die. Okay that's too far I'm just kidding.

Anyways I have to go to my prenatal visit. I showered and changed my clothes.

I picked up Davi from school before going to the doctor. "Ola Davi!" I said opening out my arms. "Mama!!" he said hugging me with his dear life. "How's school?" I asked and kissed his cheek. "Good." he said. "Alright let's go." I said holding his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well everything looks great and the baby looks fine." Dr. Diallo smiled. "Thank you doctor." I said getting off the bed. "Anytime Jasmine see you next month." she said and I left and got Davi out of the kids area.

We went to the store to pick up some stuff and then we went back home. "Davi what do you want for dinner?" I asked. "I don't know." he said shrugging. I'll figure something out. I changed into sweatpants and a Portugal Ronaldo jersey. I love him.

I started cooking and I heard Neymar come in. "Papai!!" I heard Davi exclaimed. "Oi filho. Where's mama?" he said. "Kitchen." Davi said and I heard footsteps. "This isn't what I want to come home to." I heard Neymar said. "What?" I asked. "You're wearing Ronaldo's jersey!" he said.

"And? It's not like it's Colombia!" I said. "We don't speak of that country anyways it's another man's Jersey!" he said getting offended and I laughed at how salty he is. "Okay, okay I'm sorry I bought this from Euro 2016 and I'm going to support him." I laughed. "I'm going to burn it." he said. "No I paid for this not you." I argued. "I'll give you the money you paid for it." he said simply.

"Why would you burn a jersey from a guy who has the same birthday as you?" I joked. "I still think that's weird af. Still you can't wear it." he said. "I'm carrying your child for 9 months at least let me wear whatever." I said. "Just don't wear it around me but wear it while you're pregnant," he smiled. "I hope you tear this jersey apart baby." he whispered to my belly. "Oh my gosh Neymar fine I'll change." I said and went to change into a Brasil jersey he better shut up now.

"Here. Better?" I asked. "Yes you look sexy." he said and kissed my neck. "Aye Davi and a baby is inside me." I said pulling away. "I forgot." he winked and kissed me. "Papai that's nasty." Davi said and covered his eyes.
I crouched down a little and gave him kisses on the face. "Mama stop!!" he giggled and I kept going. "I love you." I said and stopped. "I love you too mama." he said.

We were done with eating dinner we were talking about the wedding. "Too bad you can't drink." he laughed. "I know but it's worth it." I said. "True my bachelor's party is going to great." he said. "Okay don't have too much fun." I warned. "I'm smart you know that babe." he said. "Yeah you weren't always though." I said and he glared and I laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You know you're are going to have to get a new car right?" he said randomly. "What why?" I asked terrified. "Reasons and a car seat is not going to fit in the car." he said. "True but I can't sell my GTR that's my baby." I said. "Well we're actually having one and there won't be room for anything." he said. "Okay I'll get a new car when I'm 6 months." I said.

"No 5." he said. "Okay fine." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went outside just walking around and just admiring everything. The world is so beautiful.

I got lost and I heard a manly cry. I turned around and saw a guy try to kill himself. I rushed over to him to stop him. He fell to the ground and I held him. He looked up and I saw a  familiar blue eyes. The guy who took my virginity. The guy who was setting me up.

"Lorenzo why are you trying to kill yourself?" I asked shakily. "I don't deserve to be here. I don't deserve anything. I didn't deserve you. I regret what I did. I love you Jasmine." he said looking into my eyes. His crystal blue eyes were filled with sorrow. "Lorenzo killing yourself doesn't change anything. Please move on. I don't know how you love me but I don't." I said crying.

"Can we be friends?" he asked. "Are you in contact with Carolina?" I asked. "Hell no I wanted to stop working with her when we started dating but I couldn't because I needed something from her. I promise." he said. "Fine we can still be friends but I don't forgive for what you did." I said and he nodded. "That's fine I deserve that." he said. I could really tell he was sorry and had stuff going on.

"Don't try to commit suicide again Lorenzo and I mean it." I said seriously. "Yes Jasmine I won't." he said.

I started walking home and I got home around 22pm I was really lost in my mind and physically.

I closed the door and leaned my back against it. I sighed. He's back.

I took a shower and went in bed and Neymar was already asleep. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. "I love you." he whispered tiredly. "I love you too." I said and slept with multiple thoughts drowning my mind.

Author's Note:

Hola everyone!!!

09/11/01 Never forget. God bless America

If you are someone who follows women's soccer or USWNT Sydney Leroux and Dom Dwyer's baby was born yesterday!! Finally!!!

I know I'm late on this because I keep forgetting to mention it but Ronaldinho retired😭😭😭😢😢 I was close to tears. I wanted to cry.

I got oral Spanish test tomorrow wish me luck

I'll try to update Love Don't Change tomorrow😊

Anyways nothing else to say

I love you all❤

-Nia