Chapter 21: Jokes And Broken Glass

Jasmine's POV

I was working out after I had work today. I honestly been slaking not going to lie so I need to get back to my old routine.

I checked my phone and it was Neymar so I ingored it. Now he just text random shit. Okay fine I'll check it.

Make sure to work out that brasilian booty of mine😏.

I just rolled my eyes and responded: My butt isn't your property and I saw the three dots. Oh God.

It is babe. All of it is mine.

I just didn't respond to his stupid shit. Uh guys I swear sometimes I hate them.

I went back home to shower and watched TV. I got a FaceTime request from my one and only cousin Toni. He call me trying to help him for what to get Lotus for Christmas. He's like going crazy about what to get her. I don't want him to die just to figure this out.

^^Toni^^"You can give her jewelry

^^Toni^^
"You can give her jewelry." I suggested. "No I want something that is really meaningful." he said and I heard the door open and it was Neymar and he just went to the kitchen. "Well Jewelry can be meaningful." I said.

Neymar's POV

I was overhearing Jasmine and her cousin's conversation. "Yeah but she has enough." he said. "Well um you could um give her meaningful jewelry and write a letter from the heart stuff that always makes me cry." she said. Oh fuck I don't even know what to give Jasmine for Christmas either. Guy struggles I swear. "Fuck it I'll just give her a new car I got to go." he said. "Okay then bye Toni." she said and the she hung up.

Finally I could be with my girlfriend. It feels so good to say that. I went behind the couch and bent over to kiss her. "Ola," she said while I broke away the kiss and I jumped on the couch. "Where's Davi?" she asked. "He's going to sleep over his friends." I said. "Oh." she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jassy how do you spell me?" I asked. "M E." she said. "You forgot the D." I said. "There's no D in me." she said looking at me stupid. "Not yet." I smirked and she looked at me wide eyed and starting playfully hitting me.

"I hate you junior." she said. "Be careful who you're calling junior." I joked. "I'm done with you." she said and I just laughed and kissed her forehead.

A week later

Jasmine's POV

Neymar has a game in Vigo and so I'm watching Davi for the weekend.

I was on my computer and Davi was roaming around and stuff kids do.

I heard Davi crying. "Davi?! What's wrong come here!" I said and he ran to me. "Davi what's wrong baby." I said as he was sobbing. "I broke your phone. I'm sorry Jasmine." he said and I just hugged him.

"It's okay baby." I said reassuring him a smile. "You're not mad?" he asked. "No now if it was your Papai then yes but that's different and it gives me a reason to finally get a new phone," I said and he nodded. "Now where is it?" I asked he held my hand and showed me the iPhone 5s in pieces.
"I'm sorry Jasmine." Davi said looking in my eyes. "It's fine Davi I promise." I said putting my right hand through his blonde hair.

I cleaned up all the glass and I tried turning on my phone but Nada. Yeah I need a new phone. "Davi I'm going to change my clothes okay?" I said and he nodded.

I just put on jeans, converse, and a Nike jacket. We started driving to the mall and then we went to the Apple store and I got the iPhone 6s plus rose gold and I really like it. I didn't really like the 7 so I just got the 6s. I also got the life proof nuud case because I'm a very clumsy person so I need a really good case especially with this phone.

*remember it's like November^^*

After some time being back Davi went to sleep in my room. I tried to transfer all the stuff that was on my old phone on this new phone especially my work stuff from my computer.

I got a call from an unknown number and I answered it because most likely it's work.

J- Hello?

N- Hey babe.

J- Oh hey junior. How was the flight?

N- It was okay just getting ready for tomorrow's game.

J- Oh yeah you should get to sleep.

N- I will after we're done talking. How's Davi?

J- Good he's asleep.

N- Oh okay. What did you do today?

J- Oh nothing got a new phone but yeah.

N- finally. Why'd you do it now?

J- well my phone broke so I just got a new one.

N- Oh *yawned*

J- you should go to sleep I'll talk to you before the game.

N- promise?

J- Promise goodnight.

N- goodnight babe bye.

J- bye.

I hung up and I was tired to so I'll go to sleep. I changed into something more comfortable and I just went in the bed and Davi moved around. "I love you Jasmine." he whispered. "I love you too Davi." I whispered and sleep drifted us.

Author's Note:

Hola everyone!!

My practice was canceled yesterday but I probably have it today.

Brasil plays today!! 🇧🇷 I feel so bad for the womens team because they lost to Sweden because of PK's.
Now I hate Sweden first you want to take out my country and now the host country?! Oh hell nah

Oh my gosh this Selena/Justin beef is getting to me.

I really thought Justin still had clear feelings for Selena but guess not. He's with Sophia Richie (Lionel Richie's daughter)

I've been a beliber since 2009 but come on Justin. I'm not trying to hate but he really downgraded not just looks but Selena's personality is goals but hey we don't know this girl so I can't judge.

He also deleted his Instagram which I think was a pussy move but that's Justin Bieber for yah.

Tell me your thoughts😁

Vote/Comment

I love you all❤️

-Nia