35: Parties And I Do

August

Jasmine's POV

Tomorrow I'm getting married and I'm nervous really nervous. I'm happy but what if I mess up like fall on my face walking, stutter on my vowels, or whatever?!

With my bachelorette party it's going to be hard. I can't drink plus I can't go all out with the dancing because I'm 3 months pregnant. Well I'll try to make this the best bachelorette party ever because I'm only getting married once. 

I haven't seen Neymar today so I'm going to text him. We started texting and I was smiling like an idiot the whole time. I felt someone take away my phone and I saw it was Rafaella. "Hey." I complained and she texted something to her brother and put my phone in her shirt.

"Can I have my phone back?" I asked. "No this is your last day of freedom. You will be with my brother for the rest of your life tomorrow. I don't know how but you will so you can live or try to live this day."  Rafaella said and I huffed in annoyance.

"Are you excited?" Shakira asked. "Yeah just nervous." I admitted. "Why?" they said looking at me stupid. "What if I mess up my vowels or trip walking down?" I said. "Girl on sand you would have to be really stupid." Shakira said. "I don't know just nervous." I admitted. "Alright let's get ready for the party." Rafa said smiling.

Neymar's POV

"1,2,3!" we chanted as we drank the shots. "Okay Neymar sit down." Jo said sitting me down some throne like chair. Yeah I know I'm the king. "Bring them out." Gil yelled. Oh shit. A bunch of strippers came up to me and started touching me and giving lap dances. I was so uncomfortable. "The last day of freedom irmão." Jo said and I rolled my eyes.

Jasmine's POV

"Cheers to Jasmine's last day of freedom." Shakira said and we all clinked our shot glasses. "Hey is that your brother?" I asked and the girls turned around and I poured out the alcohol. I squirmed pretending I drank the shot already.

"Let's dance." Antonella said pulling me into the crowd. I danced in sync with the brasilian music. I had a fun time but now I need to rest. I'm pregnant and I'm getting old. "Alright let's go back to the hotel." I said. "Girl it's not even 12." my friend Karlie said. "I'm tired plus I'm pr." I said shutting myself up. "You're what?" Karlie said over the music.

"I'm tired and I have a headache." I said. "Okay we can go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is the day.  Today is a special day in my life I will never forget. I'm very nervous but excited.

I'm in the dressing room getting ready. Rafaella did my makeup and Nadine was doing my hair. "I'm so nervous." I admitted. "Oh filha don't be." Nadine said. "I'm pretty sure Neymar is sweating up a storm because he's nervous." Rafaella said and I laughed.

My mãe came in the room and gasped. "Oh filha you look so beautiful." she said and started crying. "Mãe don't cry or I'll crying and mess up my makeup." I said and hugged her.

I interlocked my arm with pai's arm walked down the sand and everyone gasped and stared at me. Neymar smiled as I was with him and the priest.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony; which is an honourable estate, instituted of God, signifying unto us the mystical union that is betwixt Christ and his Church: which holy estate Christ adorned and beautified with his presence and first miracle that he wrought in Cana of Galilee, and is commended of Saint Paul to be honourable among all men: and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly; but reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in the fear of God. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined. If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter for ever hold his peace.