Prologue

3 years later

Neymar's POV

"Papai!! Papai!! Feliz Aniversário!!" I heard Azalea exclaim. I opened my eyes and I saw her in front of me. "Thank you baby. Feliz Aniversário tambien." I said and kissed her cheek. She's has grown so much. I picked her up and went downstairs.

 I picked her up and went downstairs

A/N: What Azalea looks like^^^^

"Feliz Aniversário." everyone said as I wiped my eyes. "Obrigado." we said and I put Azalea down. She went over to my mãe and hugged her. "Feliz Aniversário Lea." mãe said and kissed her cheek.

"How are you?" Rafaella asked. "Could be better you know." I said and looked down. "I know Juhnino. We all miss her." she said. "I just wish she was here for our birthday." I said. "She's always here Neymar. Maybe not physically she is." she said rubbing my back. "I know." I slightly smiled.

"Feliz Aniversário Ney." Gil and Jo said. "Obrigado." I said and hugged them. "We will pick up Davi later for you from school if you want." Jo asked. "Yeah thanks." I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Parabéns pra você!!" They sang and we blew out the candles. "Feliz Aniversário baby." I said and kissed her cheek. "Feliz Aniversário Papai." she smiled. Azalea had the same exact smile as her mother, that I loved but sometimes made me sad. "Parabéns Lea and Pai." Davi said hugging us.

"Obrigado." we said and I put her down. I hugged Davi and kissed him on the cheek. "Papai cake!" Azalea said and was tugging my pants. "Okay, Okay." I chuckled.

"Papai can I open presents now?" Azalea begged. "Yeah go ahead." I said and she ran off. "Neymar you know we had to give you a present." Rafaella said. "Like what I have everything already." I said. "Not really, some stuff you don't have." Gil said.

I got some more clothes and hats and there was more. I don't even know how my family knows what stuff I do and don't have. I feel like they shouldn't even give me anything but that's them. My mãe gave me a box and I raised an eyebrow.

"Don't tell me you spent a lot." I said. "It's from everyone even Azalea." she said. When someone mentions Azalea's name I give up. "Okay what ever." I sighed and slowly opened it. "Papai open it." Azalea and Davi begged.  "Okay." I said closing my eyes and opened it. "Oh my gosh! A Rolex! Mãe, Pai I can't take that. You spent way too much on me." I said.

"Filho please." Pai said. "Fine. Thank you all so much! I love it. I love you all." I said. "We love you too Juhnino." they smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good night Davi I love you." I said and kissed his cheek. "Goodnight Pai love you too. Good night Azalea love you." Davi said kissing her cheek and left to his room. "Alright Azalea I hope you had a good birthday. I love you." I said carrying her to her room. "You too papai I love you." she said and kissed my cheek.

I went back to my room took off my shirt and laid down. I sighed.

I miss her. Every day. There is not one day I don't think about it. When she died it was hard for me. The love of my life, the mother of my kids and mostly my best friend.

I couldn't play football my usual way until after a month she died. I wasn't the same I was till this day I think
that. I was lost, torn every night realizing she was gone. I was scared because I had to take care of our kids on my own. I couldn't always be there. I was blessed to have people help me.

It was hard for everyone when she died especially Davi. Davi was always sad, mad and never happy. Jasmine was his mother. Maybe not biologically, but at the end of the day it didn't matter. Blood is just blood.

It was also really hard for Rafaella too. She lost a best friend and a sister. From what I heard from Royce, she would barely talk to him for two months. Only about their son.

It's 2 am and I still can't sleep. What the hell? I heard the door open. "Papai?" I heard Azalea whisper and I turned. "What's wrong filha?" I whispered. "I can't sleep." she said and I got out the bed. "Okay you can sleep with me." I said picking her up, closing the door and went back to bed.

It's 5 am and I still can't sleep neither can Azalea. What's going on?
"Papai can we visit Mamãe?" Azalea said. "Yeah." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Azalea you need to stay with papai because it's dark." I said and she nodded. I put down the flowers by her grave and sighed.

"I love you Mamãe." Azalea said and put her left hand down on the grave and her right by her heart. "Do you know Azalea your mother loves you so much?" I asked. "Yes papai she loves you too." she said. "And I love her too," I said. "You remind me of her Azalea. Beautiful just like she was." I said and kissed Azalea's forehead.

The End

Author's Note:

That is the end of this book😭😭😢😢

I just want to say thank to everyone. Your votes and comments made me laugh and smile. If it wasn't for all of y'all I don't know where I would have been. If it wasn't for y'all this book probably wouldn't be here anymore.

This is not the last time you read one of my books. I will say I will not be making a sequel for this book. I will be making a new book and continuing my Rafinha book.

I love you all so much and I hope you liked this book.

-❤Nia