30

Jasmine's POV

So it's been a few weeks and the wedding is already set to August and it's June. Fast I know right but that was kind of our only option or wait till December and we really don't want to wait that long. I kind of moved in with him already I know roast me all you want I don't care. Who wouldn't want to live with Neymar Junior? I'm just kidding. 

I woke up and saw the left side empty. Neymar must be at training. I yawned and looked at my phone and went on social media. I heard the door open and I saw Davi. "Ola baby bom dia." I said as he jumped on the bed. "Ola mama." he said wiping his eyes and I hugged him. 

I went to the gym and Davi went to the kids center. I want to be body goals and have the crucial abs. I started doing Russian twists. My stomach started hurting and cramping and I've only done ten. Man I'm out of shape. I started running on the treadmill and my stomach really started hurting where I was in tears.  

We went back home because I couldn't take it anymore. I went to the bathroom and threw up in the toliet. Damn what is going on with me? I took a shower and I saw I was glowing and yes I dried myself so the water doesn't look like i'm glowing. Okay so I searched up why I'm glowing and it said pregnancy. Nah maybe I'm just lucky I have a glow, but I also threw up in the morning. I'm scared. This can't be happening. 

I went to the the store with Davi. "Davi go pick out some candy and i'll buy it." I said and he went running. "Yay!!" he exclaimed. I was looking for pregnancy tests and then I just picked one up. I scanned the stuff we were buying so we didn't have to deal with people judging me buying a pregnancy test. 

We got back home and I started drinking a bunch of water. "Mama i'm going to sleep." Davi said. "Okay amor get some rest."  I said taking him to his room. I had to pee so i took a deep breath and did my business. i was waiting for the results. Five minutes passed and I closed my eyes and I held the test then opened my eyes. 

Pregnant

Oh my gosh. I can't believe it. I'm actually pregnant. That it explains everything. I'm so shocked; I started crying. I don't know what to do?! I don't know how to tell Neymar?! There's a human growing in me. Okay I need to stop thinking about it. 

I was watching KUWTK and I heard the door unlock. I got scared and nervous. "Ola babe how was your day?" he asked and kissed me. "Good how was training?" I asked. "Good. Where's Davi?" he asked. "He's taking a nap." I said. "Oh okay." he said and sat down next to me. "Neymar I need to you something." I said. "What is it?" he asked.

I took out the pregnancy test and gave him it and he just started laughing. "Is this another joke babe. It's not going to work this time." he said. "No Neymar I'm being serious this time. Why would I joke about it again?" I said getting pissed he's not believing me. "I still don't believe you." he said and chuckled. Is he being serious right now?!

"Okay Neymar do you want to go to the doctor because you don't believe me?!" I said. "Sure." he said. I can't believe this. "If that's what you want Neymar." I said. "Alright let's go." he said fed up with 'my shit'. I went to go get Davi. I can't believe he doesn't believe me?! "Wake up Davi papai is here." I cooed and he immediately woke up and went trying to find Neymar.

I put on my shoes and went back to the living room. "You ready?" I asked. "Yeah." he said and we left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what's wrong Ms. Alves?" the doctor asked as I laid on the bed. "Well this fool over here doesn't think I'm pregnant." I said and the doctor just looked at Neymar weird. "Because she pranked me with this last time I'm just making sure it's not another joke." he said. "Well this time I think you should listen to her." she said. Preach.

"Well I mean I just want to know some stuff and just mine as well just do the test." I said. "Okay then we'll do some blood tests and go from there." she smiled and we nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yup you're definitely pregnant 3 weeks exact. Congratulations." the doctor smiled. "Thank you." we said and Neymar kissed the back of my hand and held onto it. Oh now he wants to be all loving.

"We do have to go over what will happen during this process. We want to schedule the birth and have you come in. For some reasons: because of your anxiety and blood pressure we really want to monitor you and also because what you see on the movies where all of a sudden their water breaks does not happen or is really rare." she explained and Neymar and I nodded. "Okay." I said.

"So your due week is February 11-17th. So do you know what day you want that to be?" the doctor said. I looked at Neymar. "The 15th?" I suggested. "Yeah." he said. "Okay then. Also remember the baby can come a week earlier or a week later and that's normal," she explained and we nodded.

"Do you want an ultrasound?" the doctor asked. "Yes." I said. She put the very cold gel on my stomach and the screen showed the very tiny baby that looks like a big dot. "Yes the baby is small but soon the baby will actually look like a baby." The doctor laughed and we smiled. "Thank you doctor for everything." Neymar said. "No problem." she said.

"Hey I have a question. Where are you from? You don't sound like you're from here." I said. "I'm from Morocco my mom is from Ethiopia and my dad is from Nigeria." she said. "Wow that's cool." I said. "Thank you well anyways do you have anymore questions?" she asked and we both shook our head.

"Okay if you ever need any questions just call me or just look it up." she laughed and so did we. "Thank you doctor." we said. "No problem you are free to go when you're ready." she said and left. "I believe you now. I can't believe it. I love you Jasmine." Neymar said and kissed me. "Thank you I love you too Neymar." I said.

"Let's go home." Davi said. "Okay." Neymar said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took off my makeup and changed into a oversized NYU sweatshirt and went on the bed. I turned off the light and then started watching Netflix with Neymar. "So when are we telling our family?" Neymar asked randomly. "I guess the wedding." I suggested. "Alright babe you go to sleep now I love you and the baby." he said rubbing my (for now) flat belly and I smiled.

"I love you too Junior."

Author's Note:

Damn a lot has been happening the past few chapters we still got a lot more to go.😁

Hola everyone!!

I think I was doing pretty good with my updating challenge. I will try to update Love Don't Change later (No promises)

I love you all so much❤

-Nia