Chapter 20: "Love On The Brain"

1 month later

Jasmine's POV

I was talking to my friend from college Karlie. She came when I was almost done but we are really good friends. I hate that she like a foot taller then me, but then again she was a model and I'm just unlucky.

Oh yeah I didn't talk about my job. It feels weird being 23 already the CEO and a designer of Zara. It's a dream come true.

I'm not really doing anything since it's the weekend. I really need friends here. They are all in Brasil, New York, too famous for me, or just abandoned me. I'm a very shy quiet person but when you get to know me it's all different. That's why with Neymar I'm not no where near shy.

I was just singing a little bit until I heard the door open and I got scared.
It was just Davi and Neymar. "Holy crap you scared me. Davi!!" I said and hugged him. "Jasmine!!" he said.

Neymar's POV

I love watching the two people I love together. "What about me?" I asked. "Oh hey junior." she said casually and I closed the door. I went to hug her but Davi wouldn't let me. "Jasmine is mine." he said and kept hugging her legs. "I knew her longer." I said and I hugged her shoulders.

"I love her." Davi said. "I l-" "Awe I love you too Davi!" she interrupted which this time I'm glad any other time I would of killed her.

"What are you doing today?" I asked and Davi went to go play with the dog.  "Nothing what about you and Davi?" she asked. "Nothing." I said and I followed her to the kitchen.

She tried to get something from the top shelf. I just watched her struggle. "Do you need help?" I laughed. "Yes." she gave up.

I just gave her the bowl and she groaned at me. "I love your height pequena." I laughed. "Well I don't." she said. "Too bad." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm making food you want some?" she asked. "I'm good." I asked. "Davi you want food?" she asked. "No thank you Jasmine." he said focusing on the iPad which isn't a surprise he loves the iPad.

We all laid on the couch watching TV and we fell asleep like a family.

Jasmine's POV

I woke up on Neymar chest and Davi on me. I slapped Neymar's cheek and he started waking up pissed that I did that. "Davi wake up." I cooed and he woke up and snuggled close to me. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were just walking around the park. "Papai can I go?" Davi asked trying to go to the playground. "Just stay in the area." he said and Davi went running off. We sat down at the table and watched for Davi. I was petting Paulo.

"You know Christmas is around the corner are you going to Brasil?" he asked breaking silence. "Yes," I said and he nodded. "Remember when you had braces?" I asked and he rolled his eyes. "Yes I hated them but it was worth it." he said. "Then you did more work on them. People with money I swear." I said shaking my head in shame.

"You have money too!" he said. "I spend it wisly. You see where I'm living not the best but I like it." I said. "Whatever." he chuckled. "Remember what I used to call you?" I laughed. "Yes." he rolled his eyes. "Train tracks and brace face." I laughed and he just shook his head.

"You're lucky you didn't need them. I would called you worse names." he said. "Yeah I'm very because we really couldn't afford it either." I said. "Yeah." he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We went over to Neymar's house and Davi fell asleep so I put him in his room. "Boa noite Davi." I whispered and kissed his cheek and closed the door.

Chico ran to me with something around his neck. "Will." it said. Nina ran to me with something on her neck. "You." okay what the fuck. Poker came with "Be." Wait a minute

"My girlfriend?" I heard Neymar asked and I stood up. "I know you kind of just got out of a relationship and it might be early or whatever three month rule shit type so I will wait." he said and I just went up to him. "Why do you want me to be your girlfriend?" I whispered to him. Not like sexual or anything.

"Jasmine I can't hide it anymore I still have feelings for you. I'm not moving on and there's more reasons I just don't want to pour my whole heart out and cry." he said and we laughed. "Okay yes." I said and put my arms around his neck.

"Yes what?" he asked. "I will be your girlfriend junior." I smiled and he did too and kissed me. It felt so good to be with him again. This was the feeling I wanted. I was just so blind everyone was right.

"You're cheesy with the dogs you know that right?" I asked breaking away the kiss. "But you liked it babe don't deny it." he said. "I guess you did good." I said. I'm glad we are a couple again.

Author's Note:

They are finally together!

Hola everyone!! How are you?

I wanted to update again the writers block is definitely coming in now. 😑

Brasil plays tomorrow!! 🇧🇷!!

Tell me your thoughts!! (even though nothing really happened this chapter)

Vote/Comment😁

I love you all❤️

-Nia