10: Brasilian 3 Musketeers

2 weeks later

Jasmine's POV

Tomorrow I leave for New York. I've made my decision to take the internship. Everyone was right I would regret it if I didn't. So once I get to get in New York I will pack some stuff for Italy.

Later this evening Carolina and Rafaella are taking me somewhere I have no idea. They just dress up a little nice not fancy.

My parents are out of town but they said they will be back tomorrow before I leave. I went outside and decided to take a walk around. Everywhere I look I see Neymar, Rafaella and I doing something when we were younger. I really do miss this my home. I can't believe 5 years ago I left all this and went to America. I don't regret that at all because I don't know what I would be doing.

I looked around and just see color. Brasil is full with color and people who aren't from here doesn't see that. People only think about things they see online. Like zika, favelas, or more stuff. That doesn't stop us as a country. 

I went back home and was watching soap opera. I saw a random number calling me and it was from Italy. Maybe the intern? I answered it.

"Hello?" I asked. "Oi Jasmine my favorite cousin." the familar Australian accent Portuguese said. "Oi Toni." I said.

T- So I heard your going to Italy for an intern.

J- Uh yeah we have a like dorm place I'll stay in. It's for two months. 

T- You don't want to stay with Lotus and I?

J- I don't want to bother you and your family.

T- Jasmine you are family you won't bother us.

J- what about Micah?

T- he's fine he's a good boy he won't annoy you. Plus you love kids. So when are you coming?

J- three days. Can I bring my dog?

T- yeah your responsibility though.

J- alright thank you Toni.

T- any time Jasmine.

J- I'll talk to you later I have to do some work and get ready for something Carolina and Rafaella are taking me.

T- I remember Rafaella I miss her and keep reminding Neymar I'm just your cousin. He always glared at me because he thought I liked you.

J- haha okay ill talk to you later Toni I got to go.

T- Alright bye.

I hung up and read some of the things I have to do for the intern. I really want to make it to ZARA. Then I went to change into 'something nice but not fancy'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are you taking me can you just tell me?" I bugged them as Carolina was driving. "No okay I know you're impatient as hell but no!" Rafaella said and I just huffed in annoyance.

"We're are here." Carolina said. "I still don't know what it is." I said as we got out the room. "Just wait." Rafa and Carolina said in sync.

"A Thiaginho concert!! Oh my gosh thank you!!" I said hugging them. "Oh thank Juninho; Thiaguinho are friends with ney so it was free." Rafaella said. "Oh okay well let's go!" I said getting excited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tô com saúde, tô com dinheiro
Graças a Deus e aos meus guerreiros
Tá tudo armado, vou pro estouro
Hoje eu tô naquele pique de muleke doido!" we sang the last song.

"Let's go to the club!" Rafa said. "Let's go!!" Carolina and I exclaimed. We walked to the club because no need for cars.

We did some shots of tequila and did some dancing.

"Make me your Aphrodite!! Make me your one and only!" I sang horribly drunk. I drunk more and got emotional for a little bit. I love you junior and I never stopped. I texted Neymar and went back to dancing.

Neymar's POV

I love you junior and I never stopped. I just stared at it and my heart raced. Something makes me wonder why Jasmine would send this. She doesn't just spill her feelings like that especially not from the phone. Let me call her.

J- OOOOOLLLLLAAAA!!

Oh God.

N- Jasmine are you drunk? Where are you?

J- I'M IN DA CLUBBBB!!!!

N- Jasmine you are not fifty cent. I'm getting your asses out.

J- Junior please don't I'm having fun. I LOOOVVEE YOU!!

I just hung up. I knew she was drunk.
Jo and I went to the local club and was looking for them.

I couldn't believe my eyes. "MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD!" jasmine sang and was twerking.  Carolina was knocked out on a red sofa. Lastly my sister was on a god damn pole! For crying out loud! I tried getting Rafaella off the pole which took FOREVER! Jo carried Carolina and I pulled Jasmine and Rafaella out of the club.

Jo took my car and took Carolina and Rafaella with him back home. I held on to Jasmine for support. "You got that, you got that, you got that milf $! I got that, I got that, I got that milf $!" jasmine sung and I laughed and put her in the back of the car.

At least her parents were out of town or they would of been disappointed in her. I found her keys and opened the door. I opened her room door and placed her on her bed. I kissed her forehead. "I love you." I whispered and left.

Author's Note:

I know this chapter wasn't so great but the next one should be better. Thank you for whoever sticks around even if the chapter is boring or nothing happens. ❤️

Feel free to talk to me anytime!

Vote/comment your thoughts!

Love you all so much

-Nia ✌️❤️