Chapt. 1: My New Life

Madison Beer is Jasmine^

5 years later

Jasmine's POV

Hello my name is Jasmine Alves and I'm 23 from Sao Paulo Brasil. I currently live in New York.

I graduated from NYU last year and I am a designer. Fashion was always in my blood. My mae always loved watching fashion shows and still does. She could of never afford the clothes she wanted because she always provided for me and she made me the woman I am today.

I bought my parents a better home and cars when I got my position in my job.

When I got a scholarship and moved out of Brasil it was hard. At first I wanted to turn it down because I didn't want to leave my friends and family. My parents supported either way. After what my friends did I didn't want to turn a big opportunity because they turned me. Also I didn't want to see them again.

When I got to New York it was definitely hard to get adjusted to, but I love it but I do miss brasil my home. I miss my family and friends yes I miss them.

We were all friends for 10 almost 11 years. A bond that can never be broken. Neymar was like the brother I never had. Carolina and Rafaella were like the sisters I never had because I was the only child we were like family.

Neymar and Carolina were the biggest enemies I've ever seen. Always fighting more then Ryu and Ken.

Neymar oh my Neymar. I hate him and Carolina for what they did. Like I could of swore they hated each others guts. I miss them though.

Neymar my best friend he had hazel green eyes I could recognize from millions. Tan skin like his sister I was always jealous of. I remember the last time I saw him he had that crazy Mohawk I never liked it he was still cute. He was so I don't even have words to explain him.

I'm pretty sure he is doing good I think he is some pretty big footballer. I wonder if he still lives in Brasil? I wonder if he still has those crazy hair styles?

Jasmine stop thinking about him. He hurt you and you have other stuff to think about. Not really but you need to stop.

I finally got home; which is a studio. I love it all the big open windows I have a perfect view of the city that never sleeps. I opened my door and saw my golden retriever Paulo run up to me and jump on me. "Paulo I missed you!!" I said petting behind his ears.

I got Paulo two years ago when I was close to finishing college. I couldn't take anymore loneliness so I got him. I named him after Sao Paulo. I almost named him "Santos" but it would remind me too much of him. Paulo is my best friend. "Let's go for a walk." I said to my dog and got his leash.

As we were walking I was admiring the city. It is so beautiful but I don't know if I want to leave. My job which I am on the management team for Louis Vuitton, want me to move to France or Spain but they said if I want to I can stay here.

I want to go home and I need to go home. I'll take a two week vacation soon.

When we got home from walking I fed Paulo, I made myself dinner then watched some KUWTK it's pretty funny if you ask me.

I decided to stop procrastinating and do some work on my laptop. It's like homework this is like college all over again. I didn't graduate for this.

I took a shower and after that I started getting ready for bed. I got on my bed and Paulo got on it. He always sleeps with me. He's my attacted baby boy. "Goodnight Paulo." I said and kissed his head.

Unknown's POV

I knocked on the door and I saw her. "Oi (Unknown's name) I haven't seen you in a while come in." she said and let me in the house. "Ola Tia." I said as she closed the door.

"Do you need anything?" she said. "No." I said. "How is everything?" she asked as we sat down. "It's alright." I answered and smiled. "Family?" she asked. "They're doing good." I said.

"That's good." she said. "How is she?" I asked looking in her bright blue eyes. "She's doing good thank you for asking." she said and smiled.

"Of course trust me I still care about her and will never stop." I said. "I'm glad you haven't given up yet. I truly am." she said.

"Tia I want you to tell me where she is." I said and she shook her head. "I can't do that she told me to not tell you or (********) where she is." she said.

"I know but this is the only way I can see her again and explain things." I said. "As much as I want to I can't do that to her." she said and started crying.

"Tia please I need you to tell me." I said hugging her.

"New York City." she whispered.

Author's Note:

How you like it?
I hope you do :)

I think you know who unknown is

Where are you from 🗺?

I love you all bye!!-Nia