Chapter 8: Festa No Brasil

Jasmine's POV

Few days later

I woke up from the smell of cooking. "Bom dia amor." my mae. "Bom dia mae." I said and hugged her. I went behind my pai and hugged him while he was cooking. "Bom dia pequena." he said. "What are you making?" I asked. "Your favorite." he said. "Ooh pão d'água thank you." I said and kissed his cheek and sat by my mae.

"Better having traditional brasilian food than that nasty American food. Right?" my mae said cringing. "Okay hey you have to get use to it. No it's not my favorite but enjoyable. I miss this food a lot more." I denfended.

"Jasmine lately you haven't been your self is there something wrong?" my Mae said. "What do you mean? I'm fine." I lied. "Jasmine Isabella I'm your mother I know something is up." she said looking in my eyes.

"Okay so few days ago I got an offer for a two month internship in Italy and if they like what I do then I will move to Spain to be a designer for Zara." I said looking down. "That's great news what's wrong with that jasmine?" my pai suddenly said and served us our breakfast.

"I don't know if I want to do it." I said. "Why?" my parents asked like if I was stupid. "If I make their so called requirements I don't want to move to a different country." I said. "I think you would regret that Bella. It's an amazing opportunity plus Spain is beautiful! Also I would want to move out America who ever is your next president either way you're fucked." my pai said and my mae slapped my arm. "That is a good point." I said.

"Jasmine do you have any other reason?" my mae asked. "What would I do in italy? Where would I live for just two months? I wouldn't pack everything!" I said.

"You know your cousin Toni who moved to Australia when he was 5 with your aunt and uncle, now lives in Italy and has a wife and a son. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind you staying." she said. "Really Aaww I miss Toni! He would always play with me. One time when they visited Neymar got jealous because he thought Toni was replacing him as a friend." I said laughing.

"Oh it's more than that." my pai said. "Shut it Thiago!" my mae said. "I can't believe he has a kid. It's like everyone has a kid except me." I said.

"Don't think about Jasmine I don't want you coming out of Italy saying you're pregnant. I know how those Italian men do. Pretty face but evil soul." he said. "Well I want to have a baby soon you think I want to live my life alone with dogs? Don't get me wrong dogs are great but still." I said.

"Bella you're only 23 don't rush it." pai said. "Pai I'm not okay I'm just saying one day I do want to have kids." I said and he just sighed. "Oh my gosh Thiago calm down she's not a little girl anymore." my mae said. "I know Nicole but she will always be my little girl and I will always be protective." he said and kissed my forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got a call from Rafaella so I picked up.

R- Ola Jasmine!!

J- Ola Rafaella so are you still up for the beach party?

R- Yeah I'm still surprised you wanted to go you introvert.

J- well I'm not always in Brasil so when I am hell yeah I'm going to party!

R- Hmm I knew you had the party animal inside you!

J- I don't think of my self like that. Okay well we have to go soon so I'm going to get ready.

R- alright me too see you later.

J- bye.

I hung up and put on a triangl bikini on then I put on a romper as a cover up.

After some time of waiting I got a text from Rafaella saying she was here. Finally. That girl takes FOREVER.

"Everyone in Santos is going to this party no joke so if you see someone you know don't be surprised." she said. "When has there ever been a party in Brasil small?" I said. "True." she said and we laughed.

We got to the beach and it was already packed with people.

Everyone was dancing with random people and drinking. The song changed to Calabria 2007 which is my song. A guy with tan skin and dark hair came up to me and started dancing with me.

A/N: Try to guess what who it is ;)

He had some rythm with dancing. We were dancing in sync. He pulled my hips to his and then the other side. I put my arms around his neck and smiled at him.

He was very cute. "Let me buy you a drink!" he tried to say over the music. "Okay!" I said back. "Come on!" he said and pulled me out the crowd.

"What do you want to drink?" he asked as we sat at the bar. "Surprise me." I said and smiled. "Oh okay then. 2 specials please." he said to the bartender and pulled out some cash.

"What's your name?" he asked. "Jasmine. What's yours?" I asked.

"Rafael but people call me Rafinha. So tell me about yourself." he said. "Well I'm 23, I was born here in Santos, I went to NYU and now I live in New York. That's pretty much basic stuff. How about you?" I asked.

"Well I'm from here too but when I was a kid we moved to Spain. I play for FC Barcelona and Brasil national team. I'm also 23." he said and winked. "Wait my friend Neymar also plays in Barcelona and Brasil!" I said.

"Oh wait Neymar knows you?!" he asked. "We've been friends for like 16 years yeah of course I know him." I said and drank some of "the special". His eyes went wide. "I remember now! Neymar always talks about you in training! I've heard some crazy stories." he said and I covered my face. "Don't worry Jasmine it's a good thing." he said. What the hell does he mean? "Neymar tells the most embarrassing stories though." I said. "True." he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rafinha and I were talking a little more and we got to know each other. He's really nice and I'm glad we're friends now. Yes Rafinha is cute but I would never date him. I would never do that to Neymar and he said the same thing.

I was trying to find Rafaella then I bumped into someone. "Sorry." we said in sync. It's a very familiar voice. "Jasmine hi!" Carolina said. "Hi!" I said. "We should really hang out soon if you ever do ask Rafa to give you my number. I really miss you Jasmine." she said and the look in her eyes were with pain. "Okay. I promise." I said and hugged her. "Thank you." she whispered. I went off to the crowd and tried to find Rafaella.

Author's Note:

Hola everyone!!!!

Fun fact:

*My family doesn't really know I'm a huge Neymarzete accept my younger brother because we are like best friends. Don't ask. They know I'm a little Neymar fan but not really. My step sister knows because she viewed what I was liking on instagram 😑. She has a big obsession with Cristiano no surprise and she don't care for soccer. She will just watch a Barça game with me and then ask every time Neymar is on the screen "Is that Neymar?" 😂 she kind of thinks he's cute but "not her type" 😑🔫

What did you think? Don't forget to vote and comment!!

Love you all-Nia ❤️❤️