Chapter 17: Used Me

(Previously on I'll Never Forget You. Back at it again Nia😑)

I woke up and I was tied up to a chair. "What the hell? Lorenzo?" I yelled. Someone took off the blind fold and I saw Lorenzo.

"Surprise babe." someone else and the voice wasn't new to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine's POV

"What the hell Carolina?!" I said trying to pull myself out the ropes. Like it would. Wow I trusted her I thought she was my friend.

I trusted Lorenzo. Wow I can't believe it. I actually thought he was good. I wish I didn't have sex with this guy.

"Hello Jasmine." she said walking around me. "What do you want from me!" I gritted my teeth. "I don't know. Neymar to stop loving you!" she exclaimed.

"Neymar doesn't love me Carolina." I said. "You're so blind! Yes he does he always talks about you and all this shit! You know what's funny I used you to get to Neymar. That's right are whole friendship was a way to get to Neymar." she laughed. I can't believe this.

I thought she was my friend. I thought I could trust Lorenzo but Carolina set me up.

"Your sick you know that right? Well guess what Carolina he doesn't love anyone get that in your head. If he does love me which I highly doubt then that's his feelings I can't control that! You already have his child what else do want huh? He has Neymar's DNA." I said angryly.

"Leave our kid out of this! You're just a jealous bitch." she said. "Me the bitch. Okay. I didn't use my friendship to get to a boy who clearly doesn't like you!" I said crescendoing my voice louder. "I'll make him love me." she said. Is she crazy.

"How by drugging him everyday?!" I said. She went behind me. I looked at Lorenzo and just shoke my head in shame and he winked. "I'll kill you so he will forget you." she whispered and I felt a knife to my neck. I started getting nervous. "Please no Carolina don't do this." I said shakly.

She started applying the pressure to my neck and I started tearing up. "I love you Neymar." I mouthed to myself.

"DROP THE KNIFE DOWN!" I heard an unfamilar think voice. Carolina stopped and I looked up and I saw someone I don't know with two guns in his hands.

God please. God please. Why is this happening to me me? He pointed the guns to Lorenzo and Carolina. "GET OUT!!" he yelled and they left.

He got closer to me and I got scared please no. Please god. Why is this happening. He started untying the ropes. "Thank you so much." I said. "Your welcome your safe." he said and wrapped his arm around me for support and took me to his car.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked and he didn't say anything. I got scared again. He's kidnapping me. Why God? Why?

He stopped at this nice place house looking. "Come on." he said and got out the car. I'm so scared was is he doing.

I slowly was walking behind him and we got inside and it was a nice house. I saw some boy on the couch.

He turned around and I saw the hazel green eyes I love. He stood up and smiled. "Neymar. Oh my gosh I missed you show much." I said hugging him and crying. "I missed you too." he chuckled. "Why are you here? How?" I asked.

"Well this is my friend Dani." he introduced me. "Thank you for saving my life." I said and hugged Dani tightly. "Your welcome anything for my friend." he said.

"How did you know?" I asked them. "Well while Carolina was dropping off Davi she was calling someone to tell time, address and name so I told dani and I took my private jet here." he said and I just hugged him. "Thank you so much." I whispered and he kissed my forehead.

"I'm going to have to do something about her. I'm also getting full custody because I'm not letting Davi around his bitch of a mother!" Neymar said.

Neymar's POV

"She was just was doing it because she thinks you love me. She wouldn't harm Davi." she said. She almost killed the love of my life! My family! Is she high? "Jasmine she almost killed you! I'm not having Davi around her end of story." I said and she was quiet.

"Well this is kind of awkward for me so I'm going upstairs with Joana and the kids." Dani said and went up stairs.

"I want to leave now Neymar I don't want to be in Italy anymore." She cried. "Jasmine please finish this you're almost done. You might get it." I said. "I want to be with everyone else. I'm not happy here." she cried and looked at me. Her emerald green eyes were fillled with sadness. Which always break my heart.

"You are almost done you can't give up the opportunity because of that. You can be with us if you make it!" I said trying to encourage her. "Okay I guess." she said wiping her eyes. "Do it for us." I said and she nodded.

We sat down in the back yard in silence. "Neymar?" she said breaking the silence. "Yes? I said giving her my full attention.

"I forgive you." she said. Wait what?! This isn't a joke right? "Really?" I asked. "Yes junior unless you don't want me to." she chuckled. She finally said junior I missed her calling me that. "No. I'm not going through that all over again. Thank you Jassy." I said and kissed her cheek.

"No thank you junior." she said laying her head in my neck.

Now we could resume what we had. Thank you God I knew you had a plan for us.

Author's Note:

Hola everyone!!

I'm so sad the USWNT lost we were so close. We lost to penelties. It's the first time in history we go home early. 😪

I was actually crying just like when France lost Euro.

Anyways tell me your thoughts?

Vote/Comment😁

Till next time my friends

Love you all❤️

-Nia