Chapter 6: We Are Family

Jasmine's POV

I woke up and the sun was in my eyes. I looked to my right and saw Rafaella was still asleep. I'm not going to mess with her because the Da Silva Santos family is not kidding about their sleep.

I got up and quietly went downstairs. I saw no one was up which is no surprise but then again I wake up early.

I heard someone slowly come downstairs and it was Davi. "Ola davi." I said. "Ola what's your name again?" he asked. "Jasmine." I said and bent down to his level. "Oi Jasmine." he said and hugged me. Aaaww he so sweet. I still can't believe he is the son of two enemies well now "Friends". I got to see this.

"Are you hungry?" I asked. "Yes." he said. "What do you want to eat?" I asked. "Pancakes." he said happily. "Okay." I said and laughed. He reminds me a lot of Carolina and I miss her she was one of my best friends.

I started making pancakes and people started waking up from the smell.

Gil and jo woke up. "Bom dia princess Jasmine!" they said they're crazy. I set out the pancakes on a plate.

"Oh my gosh Jasmine I'm sorry I didn't wake up early to cook." Marcela said freaking out. "Don't worry about it." I said and smiled. "Thank you." she said. "You're welcome." I said.

Rafaella came down and Neymar did too. "Oi papai." davi said and went to Neymar. "Oi filho." he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The doorbell rang so I went to see who it was. I saw Carolina and I opened the door. "Jasmine?!" she exclaimed. "Carolina." I said. "I can't believe you're here I'm so sorry can you please forgive me?" she asked.

"I can't forgive you because it wouldn't be fair to Neymar." I said looking down. "I get it can we atleast try to start over?" she asked. "Sure." I said. "Thank you I'm Carolina." she said and hugged me. "Jasmine." I said breaking away from the hug.

I heard Neymar and Davi come over. "Mamae!" he said and went to Carolina. "Ola davi." she said and hugged him.

"Hey Carolina." Neymar said and hugged her. What?! "Hey Neymar." she said and broke it away. "Bye davi." he said and hugged him. "Bye Papai love you." he said. "Love you too filho." he said then they left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Someone knocked on the door and Neymar Sr answered it. My mae and pai were right there. "Mae!! Pai!!" I said and went to hug them. "Jasmine my beautiful jasmine." my mae whispered and started crying. "Mae don't cry or you're going to make me cry." I said. "Pai I missed you so much." I said and hugged him.

"I missed you too baby." he said. "Tia." Rafa and Neymar said went to my mae. "Ola Juhnino and Rafa." she said. We basically just was greeting each other.

"Jasmine I forgot to ask you what do you do now?" Nadine said. We are all eatting dinner like a big family. "After I graduated college I started to work for Louis Vuitton Management Team. I'm mostly trying to be a designer instead of a manager but it's all good." I said. "Really?" Neymar Senior said impressed.

"Jasmine will work for what she wants and so I'm not surprised." Jo said and everyone chuckled.

"Jasmine remember that time I messed up your pinky?" Neymar said all of a sudden. "Yes." I said glaring at him. "When was this?" my pai said taking a drink. "When I was 10 and he was 11." I said. "Tell us the story." gil said.

Flashback

"Jasmine please be goalie just this once?" Neymar asked. "No junior we don't have gloves and I don't want to get hurt. you kick hard." I said. "Please." he begged. "Fine." I said and went and stood right outside the goal.

Neymar kicked the ball and I put my left hand out to save it but my pinky bent back and the ball went in the goal. "GOOLL!" "OOOOWWWW!" we said in the same time.

"Jasmine are you okay?" Neymar said coming up to me. "No." I sniffled and shook my head. "I'll get my mae stay here." he said and went zooming up the hill.

Nadine and Neymar came back down. "What's wrong Jasmine?" she asked hugging me. "My pinky hurts." I said sobbing. "Juhnino what happened?" she asked and Neymar explained. "Come on Jasmine lets go tape it up and Juhnino stop pressuring her into stuff she doesn't want to do." she said. "But mae Jasmine always make me draw." he said as we were all waking. "But you don't get hurt doing that plus you're good at it." Nadine said.

End of Flashback

"Then one year later I reliased my pinky was fucked up like that and I knew it was from that time." I said finishing the story and everybody laughed. "That is definitely something." Jo said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My mae and I were sitting on the porch outside our house. "Remember those times Mae when I always didn't like myself for who I was?" I asked. "Yes I remember. It took you a long time to reliase who you are and I'm proud of the woman you became." she said. "Because of you I became who I am." I said and she smiled. "Alright well I'm tired I'm going to bed." she said. "Okay I love you mae boa noite." I said. "I love you too dear. Boa noite." she said and hugged me and kissed my forehead and left.

I looked out to the stars a little bit then I went to my room. I laid down on my bed and looked up at the ceiling.

Flashback

13 years ago

"Jasmine!" I heard Neymar said and coming up to me with a girl. "This is my girlfriend Gabriella." he said and she waved at me. "Hi I'm Jasmine. Well I got to get going dinner is almost ready." I lied. "Oh okay well I'll see you later jassy." he said. "Bye Neymar." I said and ran straight home.

I went straight to my room and started crying. "Why am I so ugly?!" I said sobbing and I heard the door open. "Jasmine Isabella Alves why do you think that?" my Mae said then closed the door. "I don't know." I lied. "Is mamae ugly?" she said and grabbed my chin to look at her in her blue eyes. "No you're pretty." I said. "So are you. I never want to here that nonsense again. Love yourself or nobody will. Jasmine I wish you can see what I see in you. I know one day you will." she said and I looked down and she left the room.

End of Flashback

Till this day I still think about what my mae said. Now I just don't care what people think. I'm on this earth for a reason and it's not to be someone's poster. If I just cared what people think of me I feel like I wouldn't be where I am today.

Author's Note:

Hola everyone!!!

I forgot to mention some of the flashbacks, stories or things are based on my life.

For example:
*Jasmine has Anxiety Disorder like my mom.
*Jasmine's messed up left pinky story happened to me but different setting

Funny thing is I'm left handed....

Also feel free to ask me any questions anytime!

If it's personal or you don't want it public you can private message me. If I don't want to put that answer public I will private message you the answer. If you just want to talk feel free to pm me. I'm on here 24/7 no joke.

Till next time

Love you all-Nia