Prologue: One.

Hello Loves, just to make things clear, Church Boy should be read before this book :) Enjoy             

Teagans point of view

"Wake up sleeping beauty." I teased, pinching his nose delicately with a smile and watching as his beautiful eyes fluttered open.

"Morning babe," he responds in a groggy tone, not sitting up from the pillow quite yet. "Are the kids up yet? What time is it?"

"Yes, and 9:30, you slept like a rock." I said, kissing him lightly on the cheek.

"Well after that long night of rough sex I'm not surprised." He said sarcastically with a laugh. He was obviously teasing, but we did have a nice night.

I roll my eyes, hitting him with the pillow.

"Mom, what's sex?" A small voice echoed, and the both of us turned our heads quickly to see a little girl standing at the door before walking over and hopping into the bed with us.

"Sex? Um, well-" I began, suddenly being cut off by the child once again.

"Did you hurt my mommy?" She questioned, hugging her teddy bear close.

"No, of course not. I would never, why would you think that, darling?" He asked the girl.

"Well, you said rough. So- so I thought you meant you hurt mommy?" The girl spoke in utter confusion, and I let out a small laugh at just how adorable she was.

"Payton, your mom is just fine, okay. You don't need to worry abut me," I stated, kissing her cheek delicately.

"Oh okay, well what's sex, I wanna play!" She giggled, her eyes widening in excitement.

"Not until you're thirty you won't..." He warned her and I rolled my eyes.

"Babe, we're not even thirty." I stated, but he just shook his head before responding to the child. "Payton, sex is a game for adults. You can't play until you're older...much older." He reinforced with a tight grin.

"Oh, well I can't wait to play it with you when I'm a big girl!" The five year old giggled, totally oblivious to the entire meaning.

"Jesus." He shook his head, giving up on the conversation, before turning his attention to me. "Is Jayden awake?"

"He was still asleep in the crib when I went in there but you can check." I spoke, and he nodded.

"Payton close your eyes, I need to get dressed." He announced, and the young girl covered her light eyes quickly.

"Why does he sleep with no clothes on?" She questioned in confusion. "you always makes me wear my spiderman pjs."

Neither of us answered as he stood up, the cover falling off and I smacked his bum jokingly.

"Because he doesn't like pajamas, and he's an adult," I said with a smile.

"Oh- well that just doesn't make no sense," The five year old spoke.

"Any sense, Payton. And you can uncover your eyes now." Her Dad stated, now fully clothed. "And Teagan, since I'm off work did you and the kids wanna go somewhere today?" He asked and Payton shook her head violently.

"Movies movies movies! I wanna see Incredibles!" The young girl chirped and he nodded, kissing her forehead before exiting the room.

"Mommy, I have a question." The little girl said once he was out of the room.

"What is it sweetie?"

"Well." She began. "I've been wanting to ask you this since I spent the night at Grandpa's house."

"Okay, then ask." I smiled, nodding for her to go on.

"Well, he read me this book before bed time. It was about a Princess Lucy and she was in love with this boy James, she loved him so much, but she was also in love with a boy Zach. And in the end she had to pick one to marry! Spoiler alert, she chose Zach, which made me very happy," The child giggled, getting lost in her own memory.

I smiled, "That sounds very sweet, but what was your question, love?"

"You're like a princess, right mommy? Well you look like one to me, so how did you pick Dad?" The child questioned, looking at me with admiration.

Well, It all started back in College.

And that's when all the memories flooded back.

    _____________________

An: Heres to clear up any and all confusion. As a reader it is NOT clear who Teagan is married to, nor is it supposed to be.

This story is not what she's telling Payton, it's just her remembering everything. If you forgot, Church boy took place in summer 2010, and this chapter is present day 2018. (If you're rereading yes it used to be 2016 and the movie was Finding Dory, but I found that to be dated so I've changed it to 2018 )

You will know who she ended up marrying by the end of the book, now sit tight because this is gonna be one bumpy ride.