Six.

After the rather interesting day that occurred with Louis and my family, I was ready to go back to my dorm and just take a long nap.

"So that was fun," Louis said with a sarcastic laugh, turning the wheel left.

"Oh yea." I rolled my eyes.

"Your great grams a sweet lady."

"She's not doing too good, her mind that is," I stated, looking down at my hands.

"Aw, it's okay," he reconciled, taking his hand off the steering wheel momentarily to pat my shoulder.

"Yea I know. I just don't wanna lose any more people I care about, god it hurts." I mumbled, sighing and wiping my eyes. I wasn't gonna get all emotional right now.

"I'm sorry."

"Hey, let's talk about something else, yea. " I suggested.

"Good idea. How's Harry? We haven't talked in a bit, he's been busy?" Lou asked.

"Yea." I huffed. "You're telling me, I practically force him to speak to me."

"Oi, that's no good." Louis retorted.

"He's trying so I give him props. It just sucks. He's always doing homework or sleeping."

"Well that's college for you." Louis chuckled. "If you're a good student that is."

"Right. What's with you, anyone special? Any good hookups?" I teased.

Louis shrugged. "I've been on a few dates with this guy." He blushed. "It's not really important though-"

"Aww yes it is." I cooed. "Does he go here, what's his name?"

"Yes, and Shawn."

"Is he cute?" I questioned.

"I'm not talking about this." Louis dismissed, rolling his eyes.

"Louis!" I whined.

"I'll tell you some other time about him okay. We've barely been on three dates yet I don't wanna say anything and jinx it."

"Alright," I complied.

"Thank you. And this is sort of a touchy subject but um, did you ever talk to Zayn? About what happened."

I gritted my teeth. "No."

"Oh. Well." Louis bit his lip, concentrating on the road ahead of us.

"I'm not talking to him. He doesn't deserve a nice chat about what he did to me."

"It's not for him, it's for you," Louis said.

"How would that even benefit me in any way?" I rolled my eyes.

"Closure. He wasn't just a fling, I know you're still hurting over what happened."

I didn't respond for the rest of the ride. I just thought. 

                                                                                                          *****