Twenty Seven.

Teagan's pov

After leaving Harry's house that afternoon, I was only left with much confusion.

I didn't have anything to really do today, especially since Payton was with Ryan for the weekend. It was Saturday, so I'm sure he was at home with her for the day.

I decided to give him a call and see if he maybe wanted to hang out for the day with Payton. I hadn't really sat down and spoken to Ryan in a while, and I figure it's about time.

I call and he answers on the second ring.

"Hello."

"Hey," I answer.

"Hey Teagan, what's up?"

I sigh, "ah nothing, nothing. I miss our girl."

"Aw, well she's right here, I just fed her."

I smile thinking about my daughter, "So um- I was actually just thinking, we haven't really talked, like actually talked in a while and was wondering if maybe I could come over? I'm not trying to take your time away from Payton or anything I just miss you two and I think we should spend time together sometimes."

"Yeah, I totally agree with you. Come over any time you want today, I'm just gonna be at home," he says warmly.

"Okay, great. I'll see you later then," I said.

"Alright, bye Teagan."

"Bye, Ryan," I said, hanging up the call and looking in the mirror.

I had changed back into my own clothes and still looked like a hot hungover mess.

I took a shower and got dressed before going over to Ryan's place.

———

"Hey baby girl," I coo, kissing Payton's chubby cheeks upon arrival. "Did she sleep good last night?" I ask.

"Yeah, real good actually, I even got a little sleep myself," Ryan says with a laugh.

I frown a little, "I can't believe she's 6 months already, she's growing too fast."

"Yeah, she is," Ryan agrees.

We both sit down on the couch, and I put Payton down in her rocking baby seat.

"I just- I wanted to see how you were, honestly," I said, looking at Ryan now.

"I'm good," he states.

"Are you still seeing anyone? I know you were for a while, right?"

"I was, yeah, we broke up."

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said.

He laughs lightly, "Oh, no, don't be! Seriously, with my work and now having a kid and everything I just feel like a serious relationship is the last thing on my mind," he states.

"Yeah," I mumble.

"What about you?" He asks.