Thirty Seven.

Teagan

"How was that?" He asks, and I just lay there on the couch, trying to catch my breath.

"I uh- um-" I stutter.

"Oh god, was it that bad?" He asks nervously, his hands ruffling his hair.

"You uh- um," I say.

Well he definitely tried hard.

"Teagan? I'm getting kind of embarrassed here," he murmurs, his cheeks reddening.

...And he definitely succeeded.

"Harry," I begin.

"Yeah?"

"No one has ever eaten me out as good as you just did. I don't know what the fuck you did differently but please do that every time," I said, pulling up my underwear and jeans.

He nods. "O-okay," He says, smirking a bit. "Alright, I can eat pussy."

His eyes widen and he looks over at me "I didn't mean to say that out loud."

I shrug, "it's true, you are quite the expert."

"First times a charm," he says.

I raise an eyebrow, "that was not your first time."

"Yes it was," he replies.

"Hm..." I scrunch my eyebrows at him, trying to tell if he's lying. "well done, Styles."

••••••••••

Louis pov

I had just gotten off work when I heard a ringing come from my cell.

I pulled it out seeing the screen lit up with "Shawn 😏"

I really should remove that smirk emoji off the contact considering I wasn't getting any kind of smirk-worthy action from him these days.

I take in a shaky breath, wondering what the hell he was calling me for before answering it.

"Hello."

"Hey," Shawn greets.

"What's up?"

"I uh- just calling."

"Okay..."

"Do you wanna talk sometime?"

"I thought we were talking," I state.

"I meant like seeing eachother talking," he says.

"Why?" I ask.

"I miss you," he says and I feel my heart flinch at the statement.

"This is really our of the blue, yknow," I murmur.

"Would you want to see me?"

"Maybe," I reply. "I'm just real busy with work since I got promoted."