Four.

"Who um- was that guy at Starbucks? By the way." Harry mumbled, taking a bite of his fry to try and show disinterest when in reality I knew he was genuinely curious.

"Liam? He's just someone Kira met the other day," I replied and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Kira? Yea you mentioned something about how she was your roomie right? So that's good," he spoke and I nodded before taking a bite from my sandwich.

"Um, is he uh, you know." Harry muttered, not keeping any eye contact with me whatsoever.

"Is he what?" I questioned, raising my right eyebrow.

"Ishegay." The boy mumbled quickly in what sounded like jibberish.

"Harry what the hell are you saying, spit it out," I laughed.

"Is Liam gay? Like Louis." He quizzed and I heaved a sigh.

"He said he wasn't, why? Is that a problem, am I not allowed to hang around guys that aren't attracted to guys?" I asked sarcastically.

Whoever I was with had to trust me and had no right to try and tell me what I could and could not do. If they did, well, then it looks like my boyfriend is boutta turn into my byefriend. And Harry knows this.

"No no, of course not. It's just that you said you met a gay guy earlier and I was curious. Please don't be mad at me for asking?" He pleaded, smiling in the most adorable manner that I had to lean over and lay a kiss on his lips.

"I'm not mad at you, I was just saying." I smirked, sipping on my lemonade.

"And so was I. I don't know I just thought he was a good lookin lad, maybe him and Louis- nevermind." Harry sighed, looking down at his food.

Awwwww, he has like the biggest heart ever.

I hadn't been in any sort of contact with Louis since Camp ended a few months back, and to be honest it was because I had just been so damn busy. Meanwhile, him and Harry actually texted somewhat frequently and remained friends. Harry had learned a lot about sexualities from Louis, and had grown to be more compassionate and understanding of those different from him. Although he still struggled with it at times.

"You thought they could date, Harry that's nice of you but long distance, yikes. Did not work out for me." I responded, reaching across the small rounded table and taking his hand.

"But- Teagan we're in a long distance relationship." He reminded me. "You have something to tell me?" He laughs nervously.

"Yea I guess we are, I don't know I'm just being really stupid today." I sighed. "And no, I don't have anything to tell you."

"You're not stupid, Tea. What classes are you taking?" He asked.

"A lot of basic classes. You?"

"I'm taking a lot of base courses as well. Eventually I would like to do some missionary work but I don't know about that anymore."

"What do you mean? I thought that was something you really wanted to do?" I said.

"I know, but I would have to travel a lot and stuff and I don't know, priorities change." He mumbled the last part and I cocked my eye in confusion.