Forty One.

Harry's Pov

It was a Tuesday night and I had just gotten off work when I received the call.

"Hello?" I answer the call coming from Sarah.

"Hey, Harry, it's Gina," Sarah's mother greets.

"H-hi, how are you?" I murmur, already getting that gut feeling about what this was.

"I'm well. This is about Sarah, she's gone into labor,"

"Oh my..." I mumble, already feeling my heart rate skyrocket.

"Yes, yes we've just arrived at Elizabeth Torres hospital," She says.

"I'll- I'll be there soon, okay," I state.

"Alright, Harry, when you get here Caleb and I will be here to greet you," she says.

I thank her and hang up the phone, gripping onto the countertop for support.

I am not ready for this.

My head felt like it was spinning and I almost wanted to pass out on the spot. I had never been so anxious about anything in my entire life.

Without thinking, I grab my phone and dial Teagan, not knowing what else to do in that moment.

I blabber like a total idiot to her for a few minutes before she says Louis will be here to take me to the hospital.

I thank her before hanging up, feeling a little bit more calm but still completely overwhelmed with anxiety.

A few minutes later, Louis arrives at my apartment and greets me with a friendly hug.

"Hey, mate, you ready?" He asks.

I gulp, "I don't know, Louis."

"I'm sorry," he frowns with empathy.

"No- no, it's- it's okay. I'm just nervous, yknow?"

"Nope, I don't know. This is a very random and strange situation," Louis says with a chuckle, laying a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah- yeah it is," I huff, putting my wallet and things into my pocket.

"Ready?"

I nod, following him out the door and to his car.

On the ride to the hospital I keep telling Louis how freaked out I am and he tells me to stay calm as we pull into the parking lot at Elizabeth Torres memorial.

"Everything's gonna be fine," he repeats as we walk into the entrance. I text Sarah's number to tell Gina we've arrived and she comes to greet us in the waiting area.

"Harry!" Gina greets, giving me a warm hug.

She was still technically my mother in law, and while I hadn't seen her in a pretty long time, I think she still viewed me as the son she never had.

For that reason I felt bad for the woman because she had supported Sarah and I's marriage whole heartedly.

It must have been heartbreaking for her to learn what her daughter had done.

"And can't forget Louis," Gina smiles, pulling him in for a hug as well. He had been present at my wedding and reception and for that the two had met on several occasions.

"Of course, love, how are you?" Louis asks.

"I'm well, I'm well. Caleb's with Sarah right now she didn't want to be left alone."

I gulp. I hadn't seen Sarah since that meeting at the cafe three months ago when she was about five months along.

"Alone?" I ask, scrunching my eyebrows in confusion as to why her boyfriend wouldn't be here with her.