Thirty Three.

The following Saturday, Harry and I were going to see each other again. My weekends were rather dull because I didn't work and Payton was with Ryan, so I didn't have much to do.

That and Louis typically worked on Saturdays, so Harry was coming over to our apartment to talk and hang out.

Just as I finished cleaning up the place a bit, I heard a knock on the door and went to answer it.

"Hey," I greet, giving Harry a quick hug before he enters the apartment.

"Did you want anything to drink or eat or anything?" I ask.

He shakes his head no, "I'm good, thank you."

"Okay," I smile, and we both sit down on the couch.

"I know you just got here but I gotta ask about Louis first, it's kind of been driving me crazy all week," I admit.

He chuckles, "I'm really sorry about that."

"So what's the deal? What happened?"

"I feel bad, yknow, telling his business," he winces.

"Well, lets put it this way. Would me knowing affect Louis and I's relationship or hurt either of us? And if I knew what happened is there anything I could do to possibly help them solve their issues?"

"I don't think it would effect your relationship negatively if you knew, no," he says.

"And as far as helping them get back together?" I ask.

"It's possible if you know why, yeah."

"Then I don't see why you can't tell me," I reason.

"Yeah, that makes sense," he states.

"Okay?"

"Before I say anything, I just want to tell you how much Louis cares about you and you can't go off doing anything irrational, alright?"

"Alright," I agree.

He takes in a deep breath before speaking, "He told me you two slept together at a party once."

Instantly my cheeks burn with embarrassment at the statement, but I nod for him to continue on, "okay..."

"He told Shawn that happened, and he didn't want you and Payton living with them anymore. He was insecure about Louis having feelings for you."

"I -" I was in shock. I can't believe Shawn had wanted to kick us out... but at the same time, "I get that."

"Of course you would, because you're a very rational person. And Louis knows that."

"If I had known I would've left, I could've went and lived with Ryan for a bit or-"

"That's exactly what Louis said you'd do," Harry interrupts

"H-he did?" I murmur.

Harry nods, "yeah, he knows you would've left in a heartbeat to save his relationship. But he didn't want you to leave, he loves Payton and you so much and loves living with you guys. I just think he misses Shawn too."

"I feel so bad," I mumble, my eyes tearing up from the thought of it all.

I can't believe Louis broke up with someone he really loved for me and Payton.