Forty Five

A small and intimate ceremony. A romantic and tipsy reception filled with great gifts and even better champagne. So much love and compassion filled the air that day. It was the best and the first day of the rest of their lives together.

After the ceremony, the newlyweds boarded a plane to Bora Bora, where they'd be spending an entire week getting to know one another in ways they never had before.

Teagans Pov

"This is place is so beautiful," I state in awe, looking around the miraculous hotel room with the gorgeous view out the window.

"Not as beautiful as you," Harry says with a cheeky grin, and I smile, turning around and wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

"Of course not," I respond with a wink, leaning in and kissing my now husband.

"Gosh I love you," he murmurs, shaking his head in disbelief at how lucky he had gotten.

"I love you more,"

"Not even possible," he states, kissing me again and again, his hands moving down to my hips where they rest there. Our lips intertwined in an intimate embrace.

"Guess what?"

"Hm?" He asks.

"Teagan Styles, how sexy is that?" I ask with a soft chuckle.

"So sexy," He says lowly with a side grin, kissing me again and slowly allowing his hands to travel lower than my hips, gripping my bum sensually and giving it a tight squeeze.

I pull away from the embrace and he groans lightly at the disconnection.

"Wait just a second, I'll be right back," I state, kissing his cheek.

I grab my bag from from the side of the bed and hurry into the bathroom where I change into something special I brought for the occasion.

It was a maroon colored lingerie set with a see through lace top and tiny panties that didn't leave much to the imagination.

I take off the clothing I wore on the plane and changed before exiting back out to the bedroom.

"Wow," Harry gulps, his eyes ablaze with arousal.

I walk over and guide him to the couch, sitting on his lap, I then brush my lips against his, gripping his hair as we continue the action.

After a few moments of this, I begin to grind my hips against him in a rhythmic manner, already feeling myself getting wet through the thin fabric of the lace umderwear.

His hands grip my bum and he squeezes gently with a hoarse groan escaping his lips at the simple pleasure.

"My god, you are so gorgeous," he states, tracing the the lace fabric with both lust and love in his eyes.

"I'm all yours," I whisper as his hands linger around my inner thigh, allowing his fingers to lightly trace over my lace underwear.

I see him smirk gently when he feels how wet I already am for him, and he whispers, "we won't be needing any help from a tube tonight."

"I don't think I ever will," I admit, my breathing hitched in my throat as I take in his miraculous features. His piercing green eyes to his chiseled cheekbones and thin stomach. Every part of him I loved, and now every part of him was mine for a lifetime.

Almost on cue with one another, we embrace in a rushed yet passionate kiss, my legs wrapping around him as he picks me up off the couch, carrying me to the bed.

He strips himself of his shirt before reconnecting our lips, his fingers trailing the outskirts of my thigh before gently centering around my panties, pushing them aside to allow access as he begins to finger me gently.

I let out a soft moan as he continues, craving the feeling of him inside of me for the first time.

My hands roam is hips, eager for him to remove the clothing that separates us from one another.

"H-Harry,"

"Hm?"

"Please," I beg, an uncontrollable gasp of air releasing from my throat as he thrusts another finger into my forcefully.

He continues the action and I revel in the pleasure but still crave something more from him.

"Please, Harry," I beg, tugging at the waistband of his pants to signal what I'm wanting and he seems to get the picture,

"Hey now Mrs. Styles, we do have the rest of our lives you know?" He says playfully, and I smile at the thought.

"Doesn't mean I don't want you right this second," I whisper seriously and he gulps, standing up and tugging off the pants along with his boxers, climbing back atop the bed.

I stroke him a few times, erecting him further than he already was before he positions himself on top of me.

"You good, comfortable?" He asks, and I nod.

He props his hand under my head and kisses me softly as he begins to thrust in and out.

It was effortless and passionate. We made love like two people who had been in love forever. Our bodies fitting together like a perfect puzzle piece as we finally connected in the most intimate way.

After some moments of blissful intimacy, he tenses up, his actions getting a bit rougher and more rushed and I know he's reaching his high.

We both can't help the moans of pleasure that escape us as I come close to reaching my own high. It was all so perfect and so right, and just as he releases into me I come undone as well and he kisses me softly again before falling into the bed beside me with tired breaths of satisfaction.

We made the decision not to use any protection, and to let whatever happens happen. So who knows, maybe we created a little Styles just now and didn't even know it yet.

What I do know is I've never felt more alive and in love with Harry than in this moment, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.