A Word Of Thanks

3 years.

3 years and 160,000 reads later for the Church Boy Series.

I can still so clearly remember that early 2016 day when I decided to publish Church Boy. I had written little stories before that I never took too seriously, but something about Church Boy was different.

It picked up a few hundred reads from the get-go, and has since continued to gain in popularity.

July 21, 2016, I finished the first Church Boy book with 24 chapters and 12,000 reads.

I then began the sequel, College Boy, on July 25, 2016 and it has ended today February 4, 2019 with 32,000 reads.

My only two published works, Church and College Boy have a combined 162,000 reads and counting at the time of completion.

There are simply no words to describe the gratitude and thanks that I have for everyone that has stuck through this and read every update and been there to support. And to any future readers, I thank you to the moon and back as well.

I do not know if I will be publishing any other stories on Wattpad, and if I do, it won't be for a while to come.

I will be back to WattPad in a year or so, therefore I will not really be watching the comments or responding to any of you (sorry in advance).

Let us see where this book will be at when I come back in 2020 or so...

Once again, I love you all, thank you all, much love, xx.