Twenty Six.

Harrys pov

Her eyes peer down to my lips and mine to hers.

"Ah-chew!" Teagan suddenly sneezes, and we both scoot away from one another and look around the room awkwardly.

"I -uh, I should probably get going," Teagan states. "Its getting pretty late."

"We've been drinking, I can't let you drive home like this," I said.

"Shit. I didn't even think really about that," she says.

We had both been drinking a considerable amount of alcohol and neither of us was in the condition to be driving around.

"Look, you can crash here if you want? Or I'm sure Louis would come pick you up," I said.

"Louis has work early tomorrow he's probably already in bed, I can't wake him. I can honestly just get an Uber or something," Teagan says.

"If you want to that's totally fine, but I'm serious you can just sleep here."

She scrunches her nose "you're sure?"

"Of course, yeah. I'll take the couch you can have my bed."

"No no, I'll sleep on the couch. And don't try and sway me, I'm serious Styles," she says sternly and I can't help but to smile at the cute face she was making.

I put my hands up in surrender, "Okay, I won't even try. I'll go grab you a blanket and pillow real quick."

She nods a thank you, and I leave to go and get them.

I first grab a pillow from my bed and a soft purple throw blanket. I then go and find a spare toothbrush she could use.

I then decided to grab one last thing before going back into the living room.

"So here's the pillow and blanket," I say, putting them down onto the couch. "And here's a tooth brush. And uh- I brought you this too... you don't have to wear it or anything if you don't want too- I just thought, yeah," I said, handing her the items.

I had noticed she was wearing jeans and a tight shirt, so I brought her out one of my looser fitting white tees and a pair of sweats to wear to bed.

She smiles, accepting the clothes and toothbrush. "Thanks, Harry."

I nod a welcome and say goodnight before exiting into my own bedroom where I basically pass out from drunken exhaustion.

                          ————

The following morning I wake up with a mild headache and wince at the taste of my own morning breath. I quickly go into my personal bathroom where I brush my teeth and splash my face with warm water to wake up.

Suddenly I remember that Teagan had slept the night over, and I wonder if she would still be out in the living room.

I nervously sigh, walking out into the living area where I see a pile of curly hair sticking out the top of a purple comforter curled up on the couch.