Fifteen.

During the ride I honestly couldn't stop looking over at him as he was driving.

"You ok?" He asked with a laugh.

"Yeah yeah, no I'm fine. I just- to be quite honest I halfway expected a fifty year old white dude, not gonna lie."

"Disappointed?" He asked.

"Absolutely. I wanted to be catfished. Who doesn't want to be catfished," I joked.

"I've actually been catfished before," he admitted.

"Really?" I asked with a laugh.

"Yep, I was talking to this girl for a few weeks and it turned out to be an old gay man. Not my proudest moment," he stated and we both laughed for a bit in light of his embarrassment. "He said he thought I was a catfish too and would accept that he lied,"

"That's funny because when I first saw your picture I showed my friend and we both thought you were fake," I said.

"Really? I don't get why people think that," he responded.

"Cmon," I prodded.

"What?" He asked.

"Come on," I teased. "You know why,"

"Look I know I'm an attractive guy okay, I'm not oblivious to that, but I'm not that attractive. And I'm not just fishing for compliments either."

"Fair enough. I won't feed the males ego, I've learned that's a very dangerous game," I stated.

"And feeding females ego?" He asked.

"Well that's just smart," I replied.

"Okay, in that case, you're really gorgeous."

I bit my lip to hide the giant smile I wanted to release. "Thank you. So uh, where are we even going? Honestly do you just wanna go back to your place or something?" I asked.

"Damn, feeding the female ego is smart," he teased. "We were just gonna get something to eat but I can order takeout back at my place if you want?"

"Yeah that sounds great, I'd like to see your place," I said.

Okay Teagan, atleast try not to have sex on the first date okay. Give atleast 35% effort and if all else fails, well, at least you tried.

20 minutes later we arrived at a series of high rise apartments, and after parking we entered the building and just by the looks of it I could tell the rent here was a pretty nice penny.

"Damn, the view here is insane," I spoke in awe, looking out the giant windows of his 15th floor apartment.
"This apartment is really nice Ryan."

"I do alright for myself," he said, walking over towards the kitchen and opening the cupboards. "Drink?"

"Yes, thank you," I said, hearing the sound of him opening the wine bottle and pouring as I continued looking out at the gorgeous view. "Really I don't know how you ever leave here, it's a beautiful place."

"To be honest I'm not even here that often, I'm always working or out with friends. I don't exactly love coming home to an empty place," he said, handing me the wine glass.

"Yeah I can get that," I said, taking a sip. "This is really good."

"I'm glad you like it," he said with a smile, sitting down on the couch with his phone in hand. "Chinese sound good?"