Three.

Before you read please vote it means a lot!!

______________________________________

"Kira?!" I yelled, getting up to give her a hug.

"Yoooo. This years gonna be so lit." She replied, throwing her things up onto the top bunk.

"Seriously though." I smiled. "Wait, does Kiersten go here too because you said you guys were going to the same college?"

She shook her head lightly with a slightly saddened expression. "Nah, shit just wasn't in her favor this year so she's gonna work and save up and come here next semester."

"Aw, well that's okay. I'm sure she'll be around here quite a bit." I responded, opening up my suitcase and sorting through some clothing.

"Yea for sure. You know, I may have bribed someone to let me room with you," she stated with a smirk.

"What do you mean?" I asked in confusion.

Kira sighed. "Well basically I was at orientation a few days back and chatted up a guy who goes here. Turns out he's the deans son, and I got to look over the list of students and pick a roomie. I saw your name and prayed it was you."

"Oh wow, really? Who is he? Do you know what kinda perks we could get if you were fucking the Deans son." I chuckled, only half joking.

"No kidding." Kira laughed. "His names Liam, and he is daddy as fuck."

"Really?" I smirked. "So he's hot?"

"Smoking." She nodded, returning the grin as she brushed through her dark hair.

Liam. The name sounded familiar, and I thought about it for a minute before frowning.

"Fuck. He's not gay by any chance is he?" I quizzed, and Kira cocked an eyebrow in confusion.

"I don't believe so. I think we were flirting unless i'm just totally stupid. So unless he has a secret boyfriend I don't know about...." She joked.

"Oh. It's just that the guy who showed me around today was gay and has a boyfriend named Liam. I was just making sure you weren't wasting time on a gay dude." I responded, and she slightly nodded in understanding.

"Makes sense, I'm guessing and hoping it's a different guy. He's actually really nice, probably a fuck boy though, all college boys are. Well, maybe not your man." Kira teased.

Tell me about it.

"Well it's kinda hard for Harry to be a fuck boy when he doesn't fuck." I groaned in mild annoyance.

To say I was sexually frustrated would be an understatement.

"Oh shit still? Ya'll been together since Jesus was alive. Are you guys even serious or are you seeing other people?" She questioned.

"I mean we haven't exactly talked about seeing other people, but I don't think we are. Atleast I'm not. If he meets someone at his college then I guess we'll have that talk." I sighed, feeling a little anxious at the thought of him actually meeting someone else closer to him who shared the same religious beliefs.

"Oh wow, is he going to a Christian Uni?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yea, he's getting a business degree or something."