Two.

Before you read, please take the time to click the star button and vote- much appreciated xx

_____________________

"And there you have it, Elizabeth University." The student instructor concluded, clapping his hands together effeminately before turning towards me.

"Do you have any questions or is there anything else you maybe wanted to see?" The blonde haired man questioned kindly.

"Yes actually, uh, not to sound like a hoe or something, not that I care, but what exactly are the rules with boys in the girls dorm and vice versa?" I asked, curious if Harry could come visit me at uni and at what hours.

"Well I don't have to worry about that because I only ever have boys in my room, if you know what I mean." The boy chuckled, confirming my suspicions that he was gay. I try not to stereotype but this guy was flamboyant as fuck.

"But nevertheless, these are the rules." He added with a smile. "No girls or boys in one another's dorms over night. They can be in each others dorms on weekdays from 8am to 10pm, and on weekends, if you're here on weekends that is, it's 8am to 12pm." He stated with a warm tone. "But to he quite honest, the rules aren't really enforced."

"Thank you so much." I spoke with a smile.

"Yea here- lemme give you my number in case you need a friend or just a question." He spoke, getting out his backpack and digging around for a pad of paper and a pen.

"Here's my number and my boyfriends number just in case I don't answer, he can pass the message on." He stated thoughtfully.

Aww he's so sweet and cuddly.

"Thanks Niall, you're awesome." I said with a smile, taking the piece of paper and putting it into my own bag of things.

"You are so welcome! I hope you have a great evening." The man replied, slinging his bookbag over his back once again. "Do you need help finding your dorm or are you good?"

I let out an awkward laugh. "Um- I'm kinda horrible at finding shit, you don't mind do you?"

"Not at all." Niall responded warmly, guiding me towards the dorm rooms.

"So tell me a bit about yourself. Are you single and ready to mingle or have a boyfriend or girlfriend?" He asked me, not in a nosy way but a friendly one.

"I have a boyfriend actually." I responded, smiling at the thought of him.

"Oi, that's great. What's his name?"

"Harry." I replied.

"How'd ya guys meet?" He asked.

I let out a long sigh. "You're gonna laugh but uh- church camp actually."

Niall put his hand over his heart jokingly. "How romantic."

"Ha. No. Now we have to do the whole long distance shit because we're both going to different colleges. What about you and your bae, does he go here?" I quizzed.

"Yea, I  got lucky with that one. We met my freshman year, hit it off real well." He stated, his eyes lighting up when he talked about the lad.