Ten.

"Do you think I did the right thing?" I sighed, crossing my legs. My hair was still damp from the long shower I recently took and I silently toyed with the curly edges as I thought about what I had done the day before.

"Mmmm, I think you're Gucci," Louis decided, taking a sip of his green tea. I was inwardly grossed out by how he was drinking the tea without any cream or sugar, but quickly shook off the thought and once again became engaged in the conversation.

"Really? I kinda miss him already," I said, even though kind of was the understatement of the century. I missed the Harry I knew from the summer who actually made an effort to talk and be with me. I loved and trusted him so much and it broke my heart how things had eventually turned out between the two of us. It hadn't even been 24 hours and I already missed him like crazy. It's official, I am a weak ass bitch and I miss my church boy.

"Hey, don't worry bout him. We can go to a party tonight, I'll be your wingman," Louis stated with a wink.

I can see where a party would be fun to keep my mind off things for a little while, but there's no way I could look at another guy right now considering Harry was the only thing I could really think about at the moment. Breakups suck.

"I don't think that's such a good ide-" I began, being interrupted by a ding of my cell phone. "It's Harry, he's texted me like 20 times today," I stated, pretending to be annoyed by the action but I was actually pretty flattered that he had finally taken the initiative to start interacting with me. He was going to have to work fairly hard if he wanted to win me back. I mean honestly, he never lost me, he's just going to have to work hard to get me to admit that.

"Oi so now he has the time?" Louis chuckled, shaking his head.

"Exactly," I sighed. "Want me to read it to you?"

"Go for it," He prodded.

Sure, maybe it was an invasion of privacy, but at the moment I honestly didn't really care.

"Well I turned off my phone last night right after hanging up the chat but he had called me 7 times last night. Not to mention all the texts. He just texted me 'baby, I'm so sorry about everything that's happened. I've just been really busy with work and college, there's a lot going on with my life and I want you to be a part of that. I didn't realize how much I was isolating myself from you, please give me another chance.'

Louis winced lightly. "Yikes."

"I know, I feel bad but honestly I know now this was a good decision for us. He needs to focus on himself for a while and I need to find myself again," I explained.

"He's just such a nice dude, you know?" Louis stated with a small shrug and sigh.

"Of course I know. That's one of the reasons I feel so shitty." I reasoned, knowing Louis wasn't actually trying to make me feel bad or anything.

"Am I being selfish?" I asked.

"Of course- but, I think it's okay to be selfish sometimes. That's what makes us human."

He was right.

                                                                                               __________

"So, uh, how are you and Liam?" I asked Kira, anxious to see what she would say. I didn't trust Liam and I didn't want Kira getting hurt by him.