Sixteen.

HARRYS POV

"So, June 16th?" I say.

"June 16th," she repeats, a giant smile on her face.

"I just- I can't believe we've actually like set a date and stuff y'know?" I said.

"Are you excited?"

"Of course I'm excited," I said, kissing her lightly on the cheek. "Louis is gonna be over in a minute, sorry if I seem distracted or something."

"No, it's fine. I have to go to the shelter soon anyway," she stated.

Sarah volunteered at the homeless shelter practically every day in her spare time. She had made a lot of friends over there and for her it was her happy place.

"Okay love," I smiled, giving her a quick kiss on the lips.

____________

"So what's been goin on with you mate?" I asked.

"Ah yknow, same old same old. I will tell you I'm still a bit hungover from this raver I went to last night with Tea-" he began, cutting himself off mid sentence and coughing, before taking in a massive gulp of his drink.

"You can say her name you know," I say.

"Nah mate, I just, I don't try and bring the other of ye up to the other one," he said.

"I know, but at this point it's been so long there isn't really a point. I have no hard feelings," I replied honestly.

"I really wish we could've all remained friends. I'm not saying that's something we could or should try to do now but it does kinda suck. You know we aren't as good of friends as we could be because of my relationship with Teagan," Louis says.

"Yeah, I get that."

"And you know that I'm always going to be on her side, right? She's my best friend, and if she told me never to talk to you again I'd do it. I'm sorry, but that is the truth," He states.

I didn't quite understand his reasoning behind telling me all of this.

"Okay. Why are you saying this anyway?" I asked.

He scratched his head lightly, "I don't really know,"

"Louis. How is Teagan?" I asked, feeling a wave of relief flow through me as I asked that simple question. One I have wanted to ask for the better part of a year, but couldn't quite do it.

I didn't ask at first because for fear of coming off as needy or desperate, and then it was about not wanting to seem hung up on her after finding another girlfriend. After that, I suppose it was nothing short of pride.

"Pretty good, yeah. She's been seein' someone for a few months. He's a good guy, I think she really fancies him," Louis said.

"So he's a good guy? You're sure?" I asked.

I didn't want her ending up with another Zayn that would cheat on her. Or even a guy like me that practically ignored her and took her for granted.

"Yeah, I've met him a few times. He seems nice and she speaks highly of him. I think he wants what is best for her and is a genuine guy. Successful and attractive as well, better than you," Louis added at the end jokingly with a wink.

"Gee. Thanks Tommo," I laughed, rolling my eyes lightly.

"She actually asked about you a while back. She knows about you and Sarah, she was a bit shocked," Louis stated.