Chapter Sixty Six: Howl

Dear Miss. Howell

It is with great pleasure that I accept your offer to join Polar Tycoon as a Model For Merchandise under Ryan Jacobs (CEO). The goals you outlined for the position are well-matched to my abilities, and I consider it a privilege to have you working with us.

We will be having our first photo shoot for the Fall Merchandise in New York City, New York on July 23rd of this year. Please be here by July 20th for evaluation and move in.

Before I say anything else, please accept my next job offer. Model for Winter Merchandise as well.

Everything should be set in stone by the time you get out here. Hope to see you soon, little sister.

Ryan Jacobs

CEO Of Polar Tycoon

I shut my phone off and placed it on the table next to my bed. New York... I can't move to New York!!!! There's too much going on in London to just leave. Although, I don't have to leave till July. What is it right now...

June 20th. A whole month. I have one whole month to tell Dan and Phil. But, that's one month do... Well, everything. I suppose. I don't even know what everything would be. I mean. There's that whole thing with Maia and her being pregnant with my brother's kid. Yeah, there's that. That's what I need to deal with. And then there's Phil. I can't leave Phil. Maybe he could come with. But, he can't leave Dan and Eloise.

Oh my god... Dan doesn't even know I'm dating his best friend. Add that to the list of things I have to deal with before I move to New York. What If I just don't take the job. I don't have to. I like it here in London. All my friends are here. Most of my friends any way. This is stressful.

I picked up my phone again and went to consult Dan. He might still be mad at me for A.) Listening in on his conversation with Maia and B.) The way I reacted to the news. I did act like a child upon o rehearing that he's going to be a dad. I don't know. There's just something that I don't like about that. And, I just can't put my tongue on it.

His bedroom door was closed. I gently knocked on it and waited for an answer. I hope he's okay. I hope he's not mad at me.

I heard a faint 'Come In!' I pushed the door open and walked in. Dan was sitting at his desk, his editing software was pulled open and he was in the middle of editing a video. Great. I interrupted him editing! He probably hates me even more now that he did before!

"Hi Danny," I said softly, walking in more and standing awkwardly in the room, "how's the editing coming along?" I asked, cocking my head to the side and looking at him.

"Oh, hi Howl," He said coldly. I frowned. "It's going just fine." He added, exiting out of his editing software and turning to look at me. "Is there something you need, Howl?"

"I need your help with something." I looked at the ground awkwardly. I pulled up the email from Ryan and looked it over.

"I don't think I should." He crossed his arms over his chest and looked at me. He was wearing a simple black shirt with a red cardigan and his typical black skinny jeans. A cardigan? Wow...

"Please." I held up my phone for him to take. He was hesitant before taking it. And when he did, he read the email before looking up at me.

"New... New... York?" He quirked his head. "As in, Statue of Liberty, New York?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, Statue of Liberty, New York."

"Well, what'd you say? Did you take it?" He asked, sitting up in chair a bit more and looking at me. He looked more interested in what he just read and more interested in his little sister.