Chapter Ninety: Howl

"I don't have to go back to New York, Phil." I laid in the bed next to him. "I mean. It won't be worth it." I sighed deeply. "It's been almost a month since I've actually modeled. So, let's do something else." I smiled softly.

"What?" He asked, clueless. I looked at the ring that was on my hand and nodded.

"You've like traveling. I've done it for a goddamned living." I played with the engagement ring. "Let's go to... Let's go to Denmark. Or... Or... Or... Australia. Let's travel. Take a break from that damned YouTube career. Let's... Let's do something!" I looked up at the celling. "I mean, let's spend another week here and then go back to London for a week." I added. I love Japan. I could stay here forever. Maybe not forever. Just, for the time being.

"Travel? Really? What about Eloise? Or... Or Dan and Maia? We can't just up root our lives like that, Howl." Phil wrapped his arm around me and looked down at me.

"Phil, Dan and Maia are married. They're going to have kids in a few months' time. I mean, sure I'll be a kick ass aunt. But, Dan's having kids. I don't think that would be very easy on me. Just think about that. If we travel, we'll find something to do. Africa. We can go to Africa and visit the kids there." I remarked, thinking about the one time I went to Africa and saw a handful of children. They were so amused by my light pink hair. Phil was in thought for a second.

"I can't just leave Eloise like that, Howl."

"Phil, you're acting like we'll never see our family again. Come on. Please." I sat up and looked at him. "We'll visit them." He was in thought again.

"Okay." He smiled at me. I smiled brightly before pecking his lips. "Let's get some sleep." He smiled, wrapping his arm around me again. I smiled as I laid in his side.

"We can get married in Italy." I smiled softly at the thought. "And adopt kids from South Africa."

{***}

Dan looked at me. Eloise looked at Phil. Maia stared at the ground in shock.

"Jesus Christ. You guys are acting like I just told you Phil and I broke up." I stated firmly. "We're not." I laughed.

"But... But you're leaving." Eloise looked at me. "Who knows when you'll be back. You two are leaving."

"Elly, we'll be back. We'll visit as often as we can. We just... New York isn't really for us. Howl even said that being around Andy and Grace will be hard on her. And, yes, we know we could live elsewhere." Phil stated holding my hand.

"We can't just stay here. Being locked up in one area for the rest of our lives isn't very... fair. Sure, we can go on an occasional trip to somewhere. But, why do an occasional trip when we can do what we want right now?" I tried to explain.

"Howl," Dan started but gave up on his words.

"We just want to do this one thing. I'm taking a break from modeling and Phil said he'll take a break from making videos. We need this. We both talked it over and... Well, we're getting married in Italy."

"What?!" Dan looked at us. "When?!"

"Daniel, calm down." I looked at him. "It's not going to happen for a while. It's going to be just Phil and I. No one else. We don't want it to be some big, extravagant thing. What you and Maia did was a bit too much for me. I don't want that."

"We just think it'll be better that way." Phil cut in. "We both love all of you equally. We just don't want a party that will cost us. We're traveling."

"Dan, please. This is the conversation we had when I was 18. I'm just 25 now and I have a fiancé. It's no different than that. Just, let us go. We'll send cards and shit. I'll let you know. We won't have kids that will get in the way. Not yet."

"What do you mean by "Not yet."?" Dan cocked his head.

"Once we're done traveling and stuff, we're going to settle down, by a house in America or here and adopt." I smiled, looking at Phil's hand. "We're going to have kids." I looked up at Dan and smiled. "We just need time before we do that." I remarked. Dan had a wide smile. "Just, trust us, Dan."

"Okay." He nodded. "As long as we get to meet your kids."

"What?!" Eloise shook her head. "No! Dan, you're supposed to be against them leaving. You can't just leave! Seriously! You have a whole family here! What am I supposed to do, Phil!?"

"Eloise, Howl and I talked it over. We'll visit you as often as we can. Being anchored in one spot. I can't do it." Phil remarked. Eloise was silent.

"We'll talk about it later." She stated, crossing her arms.

"We decided we're going to stay here for a week or so and then pack what we can and go to Australia. And then, we'll be there for about two weeks to a month." I itched the back of my head. "And then from there, who knows." I smiled.

"I'm excited for you. Although I will miss you, Howl." Dan looked at us. Maia stayed quiet. "Really."

"We aren't going anywhere yet. I told you, we aren't leaving till next week."