Chapter Seventy: Howl

I'm moving to New York with or without Phil at this point. I know he still has his family here in Europe. But me? The only family I have is Dan. And, Dan is going to be a dad. He's marrying Maia. And, Eloise and Pj have been fighting like cats and dogs. I do not like where life is taking me right now.

There was a picture frame on my desk. It wasn't there before. I've never seen this frame before, nor the picture in the frame. I pushed myself off my bed and walked over to my desk. The frame held..

"That sly bastard." I smiled down at the picture of Dan and I from when we were little. It was the picture I had given Dan the first day I was here.

I walked down to his room and walked in.

"I don't want. I want you to have it." I placed the picture on his night stand and looked at him. "You're having kids and getting married before me. I want them to see how insane their daddy was whit his little sister." I smiled. He spun around in his chair and looked at me.

"But I want you to keep it." He cocked his head to the side.

"Keep the damn picture, Howell." I stated. "I'm gonna go."

"Wait, Howl," He stood up and grabbed my hand, pulling me to a stop. "When do you plan on leaving?"

"For New York?" I asked. He nodded. "August 17th." I stated. He pouted.

"You're gonna be there for forever."

"Yep." I sighed. "I still have to tell Eloise." I looked up at Dan.

"You still have a month... ish."

"I'm heading over there." I stated. Dan nodded.

"Good luck." He smiled. I walked out of his room and towards Phil's room.

"Hey," I smiled, looking at him. He was sitting on his bed, hunched over his laptop. He was looking at the screen intently. "What's up?" I asked, walking into his room some more and looking at him.

"I'm looking at airline tickets." He stated, looking up at me.

"For?"

"New York." He smiled. I nodded.

"I still have to tell your sister I'm leaving." I remarked.

"When?" He asked closing his laptop and putting it to the side. I scooched closer to him and leaned on him. He ran his hands through my hair.

"I was going to go over there in a bit." I looked up at him and smiled. He pouted slightly.

"If I don't go with you, I'm gonna miss you." He remarked.

"I still have a month before I leave, Philip." I chuckled slightly. He leaned down and pecked my lips. "I'll miss you too." I nodded. I sat up and let out a deep breath. "I'm good. I'm just tired. I was up late last night."

"I know. I was with you." I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "Don't stress about tell my sister. I'm sure she'll understand."

"Sure she will."

MentalityOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara