Hide and Seek

Hide and Seek.

-

"One, two, three. Ready or not, here I come!"

You chuckled softly to yourself. Every time you and Niall played this game, it was so easy for him to find you. It's like he knew your every move. Even in the dumbest but hardest place to hide - like in a cupboard - he always had a sense you were here... or there. Anywhere.

The only problem there was was to find Niall. He always had the best places to hide. Once of which you didn't know. He never would tell you. You would spend hours (in literal, minutes) trying to find him, but you would always give up once you've checked around the entire house.

But this time, after you've secretly found out Niall always hid in the bathroom (because you saw his phone there the other time you guys were playing hide and seek), you were determined to find him.

"Come out come out, where every you are." You whispered as you walked around the living room, just faking like you were trying to look for him, when you knew very well he was in the bathroom.

You walked past the sofa and towards the t.v., smirking at yourself, thinking of brilliant ways to scare Niall once you've 'found' him.

You then walked to the kitchen, just looking around like you were 'determined' to find him. "Come out, Prince CupCake, I won't hurt you, bunny..." You said in a baby voice, then rolled your eyes, deciding to go to your room, then your bathroom, where your plan would work perfectly.

"Oh, Niall. I'm totally gonna bust you in the toilet." You talked softly, but heard yourself clearly.

You then tiptoed up the stairs and towards your bedroom. You opened the door slowly, trying to be quiet. You then slowly walked towards the bathroom. The door was slightly open. The first things that came into your mind was he was either behind the door, or probably in the shower.

You pushed the door and quickly checked behind with a smirk, but it was gone when you realised Niall wasn't there. You then walked slowly towards the shower, when the lights gave a figure of something which looked ike a body... Niall.

You the pushed the curtains open, and laughed... only to notice that you were completely laughing at nothing. There was no Niall. The stupid lights shadowed the stupid shower and the stupid shampoo bottle... that was so... dumb.

"Where is he?" You asked yourself, feeling slightly irritated that your plan didn't work. You turned around and walked out the toilet. You checked the whole bedroom thoroughly, but he wasn't there. He wasn't anywhere.

"Niall! I give up!" You yelled with a frown and a pout. You crossed your arms and slowly walked out your room. As you got to the stairs, you saw Niall sitting on the sofa watching t.v.. He looked calm and cool, which slightly irritated you.

"How is it possible?" You asked and walked down the stairs towards him. "How come you're so good at this? I never get to find you."

You sat down next to Niallwho smiled at you proudly. "Well, princess. I guess you'll never know where I hide. That means you will never find me."

"That's so unfair. How are you so good at this?" You pouted at him.

"I don't know, CupCake..." he mocked. "But I'm sure if I tell you or not, you won't hurt me, bunny..." he smiled and winked. "And to thought you would bust me in the bathroom. I don't and never hide there. I always hide where I find you, (y/n). Did you mean it like you were finally gonna be happy you found me... or that you were planning to do the dirties?" He smirked again.

"No!" Your eyes were wide open. "You were in the kitchen? In the... cupboard?"

He smiled and pecked your lips. "Well then, (y/n), I'm sure it won't be hard for you to find me next time, yeah?"

***

Thanks for reading...

Why is six affraid of seven?

Cause 789.. hahahahaha...

In other words (because seven ate nine)!!!

Haaaaaaa.... I know, grandpa jokes... but act like it was funny!

So how are you all? Hope you enjoyed this. Please vote and comment. It would mean alot.

Thanks guys! Enjoy your day.

Vote and comment.

CutiePuffPuffs