Rejected child

Rejected child

-

So you cried and cried. The tears continuously poured out of your eyes, and the sobs were heard, and your body was shaking violently.

You never wanted any of this to happen, but it did. He is the one who forced you to have this baby. It was his drunk-butt's fault. He was drunk, and refused to leave you alone until you gave him what he wanted. And you loved him, and you were naíve, and you allowed him to use you.

And then when you told him you were pregnant, he left you like you were dirt. He ditched you and ignored your entire existence. He never wanted you.

And every year, this pain would always come to you. The rejection. Your rejected pregnancy.

So you sat on your bed, just crying. You were thinking about how it was before and after. How your life is now because of him. At the age of twenty one, not living a great life, and a mother, life has been a living hell.

Yes, you regret letting Niall use you for his own needs, but you don't regret having a lovely son.

Speaking of which, when he heard your sobs and cries, he rushed to your aid. "Mum?" His sweet voice broke out through out the room. He slowly walked up to you. You looked up at him. His blue eyes held worry, his brunette hair messed up, just like how Niall's would always be.

"Mum...what's wrong?" Your three year old boy spoke as he stood in between your knees.

You smiled at his worried expression. You ruffled his hair and chuckled. "You're growing quickly, baby."

He never seemed to understand what you meant when ever you said that to him. "Why you cryin'?" He whispered as he let his small hands wipe your tears away. It was always a warm feeling in your heart when your son was always concerned about you, but you knew he was too young to understand it all.

"James... I'll tell you one day. But today, I'm gonna let my tears rush out freely... yeah?"

He sighed, in defeat. He knew deep down that he would never get the answer. He just nodded and just burried his head in your chest. His small hands were on your stomach, and his eyes were closed.

You smiled and wrapped your arms around his small body. He was a young boy, but with a very smart mind. "I love you, James."

"I know." He softly said. "I love you mum."

He kissed his head and sighed. He pulled away and looked into your eyes. He then held your face, with his small hands on your cheeks. He then pulled your head close to him, and placed his very soft lips onto yours that only lasted a second or two.

You gasped. It's the first time James has ever willingly kissed you. He would always kiss you cheek, but not willingly. But today, he kissed you on your lips.

A tear slipped out of your eyelid. James pulled you back for another hug. His small arms wrapped arouns your neck this time. He just reminded you of Niall. He looked a lot like Niall, but your son had one thing different from the Niall you once fell in love with.

And that was love. Niall might have once loved you, but James' love will always be there because after all, a mother and son love is better and stronger than the love for a partner.

Niall was there... but James will forever be there.

And that was one thing your learned with your rejected pregnancy.

***

Thanks for reading.

Love you all.

Vote and comment.

CutiePuffPuffs.