Match-day

Match- day

-

You and Niall smiled at each other as you stood in the middle of the park down town. You both had a white shirt that had the words 'Match Made In Heaven' written on the front, and on the back, you had a heart in red. If you were a female, it would say the words 'bae', and if you were a male, it would say 'boo'.

It was kind of easy to get people to buy these shirts from you guys, mainly because Niall was a well know celebrity. It wasn't expensive at all; a shirt was only one dollar. In the morning, few people were around the park, and because it was a Sunday, you didn't expect alot of people at the park around this time. But toward the afternoon, lots of people (female, to be specific) came around the park, and when they saw you guys, they just went nuts and bought lots of shirts.

It wasn't what you expected, but you both were happy to get alot of people wearing these those shirts.

Niall made more female shirts than for male, mainly because he knew the female popularity would buy these shirts than the male, which he was okay with. Some girl who looked around the age of thirteen even tweeted about it, and probably it was also why alot of girls came buying these shirts.

You were happy. If it meant spending time with Niall the whole day just selling cheap shirts and laughing at the girls who went nuts about it, you were always up for it.

Besides... you would be. It's Match-day!

***

Thanks for reading. Please vote and comment.
Love you all

CutiePuffPuffs