The ex returns (his)

-

It was your brother's eighteenth birthday bash. And knowing an idiotic boy like him, he'd invite nearly anyone and everyone from sixteen years to twenty five. Fortunately and unfortunately, you were invited, and so was Niall.

This party lasts for about a whole frikken day, and it was only the third hour at it. You weren't with Niall currently, but you were sure he was drunk. Most was probably too drunk to even breath.

But you didn't think of that, because if he was too drunk to even breath, he'd be dead...

Just as you spotted Niall who spotted you, you bumped into someone.

"Sorry," you said and turned to look at who it was, when you weren't shocked, nor surprised that you saw. "Cloe?"

She turned to look at you. Her brunette hair swaying as she turns to you. Her green eyes eyed you up and down, carefully. "So... if it isn't Niall's current girlfriend, (y/n)."

And this right there, was Cleo... what ever her last name was. She was Niall's obsessive ex girlfriend. And by obsessive, I (I mean you) mean obsessive.

"Why, thank you for acknowledging me, Cloe." You faked a smile. "I didn't think you'd be at this party."

"Same goes for you." She crossed her arms over her chest, making her boobs look bigger than usual.

"This is my brother's party, of course I would be here." You rolled your eyes. "I'm rather shocked that you are here. Came to dig up someone to take home?"

She scoffed. "You wish, unlike you, I can get a guy, not steal someone's ex."

"I didn't steal Niall if he was your ex." You stated. "It's called logic, but I wouldn't blame you, seeing that you can't afford any."

"Why you little-"

"No, Cloe. I suggest you don't make a scene at this party. There is alot of people and I know for sure you don't want to embarrass yourself."

She rolled her eyes with a smile. "And what makes you think I would embarrass myself and not you?" She asked.

"Because I'm the one who doesn't wanna fight," you said giving her a weird look.

Cloe growled at you and pushed you, making you push people behind you. She smirked. "Clumsy, I see."

"(Y/n)" Niall spoke behind you. "Just leave here, let's go."

You turned around and looked at Niall. Niall gave Cloe a dirty look and looked at you. "Let's go."

You nodded and only took a step, when you heard Cloe speak. "Yeah, run away like a baby coward, (y/n)."

"You okay?" Niall asked you.

You turned around and then punched Cloe square in her nose, making her whine and groan in pain and bump into other people behind him.

You turned around and looked at Niall, who looked at you with wide eyes. "Now... I'm okay."

And with that, you left, knowing that you did your share. Ain't no body going going to push you like you're trash, and if anyone does, a punch or two won't hurt you.

***

Thanks again for reading.

Vote and comment.

CutiePuffPuffs