Meeting your parents

-

"And in... tshhhhhh... and out... whoooo... and in... tshhhhhh.... and out... whooo."

Niall tool deep breaths in and out, in and out. The panic he has was serious, but it wasn't something he couldn't control. You both were in his car, as a fine-dined restaurant, and were supposed to be there fifteen minutes ago, but took time because of Niall's panic mode. Him dressed in a black tuxedo, and you in a lovely blue dress that was boob-tubed was a success, but you both weren't sure if it was going to pull it off. To impress your parents!!!

"Calm down, baby. You can do this. They are not scary. The last guys I dated didn't find this a big deal." You said and placed your hand on his thigh.

"(Y/n), dressed formally surely has to tell you something. Your parents are strict. They love guys who wear formally, have a good attitude, are successful and... are just good. I'm far from that. I am successful, and probably have a good attitude, but I am not good and I certainly don't dress formally." He said and bit his lip.

"Niall!" You groaned. "You can do this! Don't make me make a scene. They don't need you to impress them that big. Just be you, that's all they want in the guy I date."

"Really? I don't have to fake another accent?"

"Why would you do so if you already have a accent?" You asked.

"Because... what if they don't like me because I'm Irish? What if they don't like Irish people? What if they hate Irish people? What if-"

"Shut up! What the heck Niall. You having a word-vomit all over me. There is no such. They don't hate Irish people Niall."

He nodded and closed his eyes. "So I don't have to worry?"

"No." You shook your head. "My mom immediately falls in love with the guy I date. My dad starts liking them but always asks the big question."

"What is the big question?" Niall asked worriedly.

"There is so many. Just make sure you answer honestly, alright? And what ever you do or say, do not mention us ever having sexual intercourse."

Niall nodded and sighed. "Okay. I got this."

"You got this, yeah?"

"Yeah." He smiled at you. "Thank you. I think I know what to do."

"Good." You smiled. "Lets go."

You both got out of the car and walked towards the entrance hand in hand. Once you were in, Niall took a deep breath and smiled, along with you.

There, on a table of four, your parents sat there having a small conversation. Your mother dressed in a white shirt and a pink blazer with pink skirt, and your father dressed in brown tuxedo.

"You got this. Just be honest." You whispered with a smile to Niall.

"Got it." He whipsered with a smile. "Be me and be honest."

"Good." You arrived at the table. Both your parents looked up at you and Niall, and stood up. "Hi mom, dad."

"(Y/n), baby." Your mom smiled and pinched your cheek. The usual.

Your dad smiled and nodded at you. It's his formal way of greeting.

"Mother, father, this is my boyfriend, Niall Horan. Niall, my mother Melody, and my father Philip." [Suggested names... sorry].

"Pleased to meet you." Niall rose his hand out.

"Like wise." Your father shook his hand. Your mother smiled brightly and pulled Niall for a hug.