Text went wrong

Tezt went wrong

-

You sighed. It's been two days. Two days!! I mean (no, I mean you mean) you've been through nearly half a year without him whilst his on tour, and only that's because he would be far far... far away. But two days with him close by... that's a-frikken-nother story.

Where he was? Oh... that's something any girl - who was his girlfriend - would be slightly mad that he went without you. He went to the park. Not just any part, ladies, but the park. And with his boys. I mean (you mean, actually) how can one do such a thing? That's unless his gay, but as far as I (you) are concerned, you would usually go there with your girlfriend or something. So no, he left to the park with his friends.

Something about the park allowing a 'guys-night-out-at-the-park', and so he wanted to go. But seeing that you weren't a guy, you couldn't go.

You sighed, bored out of your mind. The only things that were floating in your mind were, "is he possibly gay?" Or "is he thinking of me?" Or even "When will that frikken idiot call?".

Two days is a heck of something, and as second turned into minutes which turned into hours pasted by, you continued sighing, never feeling this bored before. Actually you have, when Niall refused to make out with you, but that's not important as this.

You groaned, finally deciding to text Niall. You picked up your phone and clicked on his name - without looking - and immediately started typing.

You: I miss you. It's been two frikken days and I can't go a both minute without you, baby. Please call when you can. PLEASE!

You placed your phone down on your lap and closed your eyes, just listening to absolutely silence... besides that irritating dog that kept barking from someone's neighbourhood.

Within minutes, your phone started ringing. You looked down, smiling thinking it was Niall. But frowned when you saw Curly Headed Freak', also know as Harry Styles, calling.

"Hello?" You said after sliding your finger on your phone to answer it.

"Baby... listen, I got your text, but can't make it there right now. I'll probably be home in around three hours time? I'm not sure. But when I'm home, I'll call you and stuff. You can ditch Niall and come over to my house, cause I know that Irish man of yours is nosey. Just tell him that you need to go to a friend's house real quick, yeah? And making out is what you wanted, right? Do you prefer condom or girl condom? I've got both... I think. Or we can just to it skin on skin, I don't mind, as long as I don't end up being responsible for having a baby with you, 'lright?"

You had a messed up facual expression. Confusion was expressed, I'm (you're) sure your face was probably better than Pablo Picasso's paintings. "What? Harry, what the actual? Are you on drugs again?"

"What do you mean, again?" He faked a gasp.

"Are you high? Did you drink alcohol?" You asked, when you started word-vomiting. "Is Niall with you guys? How many of you guys are there? Is he okay? Oh my precious baby! Is he hurt? Please don't tell me he is high! Is he drunk? Oh gosh, if he is drunk I will personally cut his throat off and feed it to the mother of nature's-"

"(Y/n)!!! (Y/n), please calm down! What the heck? No! Niall is not high, he isn't with me right now." Harry sighed as if he just witnessed you word-vomiting... not that he just didn't... or did, I (I mean you) don't know.

"Harry... then what were you just talking about? Me coming over?"

"Yeah..." You can imagin him nodding over the phone. "You sent me a message saying you miss me and it's been two days since you saw me and everything. And I miss you too, (y/n), we never got to hang out when we came to fetch Niall. I miss you too. Remember the good times we used to hang out?"

You rolled your eyes. "One, it was meant for Niall you numb-nut! And two, yes I do, but you say it like we were making out. As far as I'm concerned, you've only seen me in normal cloths an a bikini. Nothing more than that. So..." You shrugged.

"Today can be the first, baby." You practically heard him smirking.

"Shut the... up and tell Niall to text me or something. And do me a favour... leave me alone. I don't want to sleep with you. And text me or call me again about me sleeping with you and you will be sleeping with my dead cat, Styles. You hear?"

"Sleeping with your dead cat?" He asked in confusion, only making you groan. "What do you mean?"

"What I mean, Styles," you said through gritted teeth, "is that if you don't frikken leave me alone about this, I will kill you, and you will get a chance to say hello to my kitten, Sparkles. Then only thing worse than death is me standing by your front door with red eyes and a killer expression, yes?"

"Probably... okay. Fine. You win. I'll tell Niall you wanted to talk to him." He said.

"Thank you." You sighed

"And that you were planning in sleeping with me!"

Before you could protest, or threaten him or anything like that, Harry ended the call, leaving you to groan and moan and scratch your head in irritation.

A short while after, you recieved a message, and thankfully it was from Niall.

Niall (Cute Angel on my cupcake): so I heard you were planning on making out with Harry! :^(

You rolled your eyes and typed back.

You: not exactly... but I wouldn't mind though, seeing that he ACTUALLY CALLED!

(Cute Angel on my cupcake): I was gonna call. I was just using the bathroom and my phone died and I found some random stranger and he borrowed me a charger. Then I charged it and when I got back to the boys, Harry told me you were planning on sleeping with he so I started yelling at him telling him that your body was only mine and he can't have it and all of that. Then, I decided to all seeing that Harry probably thought I was joking. So please, don't sleep with him baby!!!!!! :_^(

You smiled and typed back.

You: i won't sleep with him. My legs are only for you baby. So please come home when ever right now! I need you and I miss you!

(Cute Angel on my cupcake:) I'm coming home mama! I'll be there in ten.

You smiled at yourself and nodded in accomplishment. Atleast your boyfriend was coming. Two camping days are something, but a wild night with him is another.

And you were so happy the text went wrong.

***

Vas happenin' mamasita's? How's life? I hope you enjoyed this one. Again, it was written with love. Please type and comment on it. If you would like, tell me what you think and if there was anything you would have changed or added.

Thanks guys.
Love you all and more.

CutiePuffPuffs