Birthday present

Birthday present.

-

September, thirteenth, Niall's birthday was on your mind, probably two days before today. You woke up early, got changed into something warm, like a long sleeve black shirt with a pink pullover, light blue jeans and a blue scarf with black boots. Your hair was tied up - as usual - and you hardly wore make up.

You wrote Niall a small birthday letter, on the side of the of a delicious breakfast of eggs and bacon, two slices of toast and a little bit of beans, and two grilled sausages. You also made him orange juice, but also coffee because of the weather outside.

Unfortunately, you had work today. You worked as a manager of a fashion company called If Only, Fashion Company. Notice how it rhymes. But you did let your boss know that you had to leave early, so all was good.

After five hours of work, you went straight to the closest mall. You went straight to the music store. Niall has been playing guitar nearly all this life, and his last guitar he gave away to a fan, because the fan kind of broke it. He wasn't mad, no, but he was kind of sad that it was broken. But he didn't feel happy that he gave his guitar to someone who had cancer. Yeah, the fan had cancer, but she was thankful she went to watch her biggest pop stars for her last time in her life before her days were over Yes, she had cancer. It was obvious because she had that breathing thing to stabilize her breathing.

As you walked in, you looked at the different guitars that were on display. They all looked expensive like damn, but you knew you wanted to do this. You wanted to get him a guitar.

A young gentleman came up to you with a smile on his face. He had light brown hair and greenish grey eyes. "Hi ma'am, how may I help you?"

"Hi." You smiled back. "I'm just looking for a very nice guitar for someone. It's his birthday."

"What kind of guitars does he like?" He asked as he eyed every type of guitars on sale.

"I'm not sure... but I think he likes rock and role, or just nice classic guitars."

"Mmm..." he hummed and scratched his chin. "Alrighty, let's see what kind you think he will like within the classic section."

You nodded, and followed the young man. He showed you the different types of classic guitar there was. They all looked nice, but you went with the one that caught your eyes. It was black. It had white printed designs on it on the front and at the back. It also had blue swirls and curls printed on it. It looked beautiful to your eyes.

And so you decided to take it.

You then went with the young man to the more rock and role guitars. They all looked cool; Niall's kind of style. They all were different sized when it comes to the body of the guitar. They were just amazing. The one that caught your eyes was the one that was light blue, almost like Niall's colour eyes. It had red writings on... probably Arabic. It looked beautiful anyway, and so you took it.

"So are you taking both of them, or one of it?" He asked eyeing both of them carefully.

"I don't know." You shrugged. "I think he would like both, but I'm not rich, so I can't buy both."

"Damn..." he sighed.

"Let me show you an image of him. Maybe you will know?" You suggested.

The guy nodded and took hold of the guitars in your hand. You took out your phone and went to images. In the category 'camera', you saw thousands and thousands of images of Niall and you with Niall. You showed the picture the guy, and his eyes went wide.

"No ways... Niall Horan? The Niall Horan? It's his birthday?" He guy gasped and starred at the picture.

"Yeah." You laughed. "It's his birthday. I wanna get him a guitar because he doesn't have one. And so... yep."