Obsessed

Obsessed

-

You never knew it yet, and neither did any of your close friends. He would always hold you, kiss you, make you food, help you... anything he possibly could just to make you happy... And to be with you.

And so today Louis - one of Niall's closes friends - decided to pay you both a visit. Louis brang along Harry too, but Liam couldn't make it due to family issues.

You all were sitting in the living room. You were practically on top of Niall with his arms tightly around your waist, and the two boys sat on the sofa next to you guys'. Everything was pretty much fine; you guys were laughing, talking, Louis was being the joker he always was.. it was going great.

That's when you got a call from one of your male friends, Freddy. It was his twenty third birthday bash. He invited you because you were his closest friends from grade one.

You weren't surprised when Niall wanted to answer your phone - it was something he regularly did. Niall answered, but you couldn't make out what Freddy was saying. Niall glanced at you, but faked a smile.

"No... yes, she can't... she might not make it in time. That's okay. I'll tell her. Okay... bye." Niall hung up.

"Who was that?" You asked.

"Your friend, Freddy." He answered.

"And what did he want?" You asked.

Louis and Harry weren't involved or listening to you and Niall's conversation. They were busy laughing at something on Louis' phone.

Or so you thought...

"Ah..." Niall thought up of an excuse, but shrugged. "He asked if you were able to go down with him to Australia, but I said no because firstly it's so far away from me, and secondly... He only wants you with him. What about me?" He lied, and acted as if he felt guilty. "But if you do want to go, you can go."

"Oh Niall." You sighed and kissed his forehead. "Of course I'm not going to go. I don't want to leave you alone here."

Niall smiled. Not because you thought about him, but because he knew he trapped you again with one of his obsessive tricks.

Louis and Harry now looked at you and knew that Niall was up with his tricks. Louis looked at Harry with concern, but Harry shrugged, not knowing what to do or say.

"Well, I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be back in ten second." Niall got you off of him then stood up, walking to the bathroom. When Louis and Harry heard the bathroom door close behind him, they looked at you.

"Are you... blind?" Louis started, which took you by surprise.

Harry rolled his eyes at Louis and his behind his head, making Louis whine in pain. "Look (y/n), what Louis means is you are being oblivious. Niall didn't cancel because of that... he cancelled because he is obsessed with you."

You laughed and shook dour head. "Who? Niall? No ways."

"Yes ways. It's obvious. Why is he making decidions for you? And how sure are you that your friend called for you to go to Australia? What is it was something else? Something important?" Louis spoke with his eyebrow up. And he had a point, one that got you quiet.

"Think about it, (y/n).. it kind of does make sense." Harry stated.

You bit your lip and ran you hand through your hair. "So you're saying that... there is a possibility that he is obsessed?"

"No... probably amnesia." Louis smiled sarcastically.

Harry rolled his eyes and looked back at you. "Ignore Louis. And we aren't saying that there is a possibility, we saying that it's a fact that he is obsessed. Do you even remember when last you got out of this house alone?"

You sighed, then shook your head.

"See? The guy wants you all to himself." Louis said.

Without realising, Niall was already out the bathroom, and he stood by the sofa where Harry and Louis were sitting on.

"What?" He said through gritted teeth. In shock, Louis and Harry scram and quickly stood up and faced Niall.

You all had a shocked expression, but Niall's expression was anger and danger. His fists were clenching and unclentching.

"Are you saying I am obsessed?" He asked as he too a step closer.

And that step closer felt like hell following you.

***

Thanks for reading.

Part two Will be out next.

Vote and comment.

CutiePuffPuffs.