The scary cat named unnamed

-

As you were making food for you and Niall, and him showering, or probably changing, you kept hearing a car meowing constantly. At first, you though it was nature's calling for the cat, but after almost five minutes of it, you shook your head and cleaned your hands.

You walked towards and out of your back door and to the garden at the back of the house. There, right in the middle of the pool, you saw a grey and brown cat.

You showed a frown on your face and walked towards it. "Kitty... why are you in the pool?" You said as you stood at the edge of the pool.

The cat looked at you and meowed. And then used its front paws to paddle a bit. Which was quite strange to you, because after all, cats disliked water. So it was kind of scary how the cat was swimming.

"Kitty... come ever here."

And then it hissed at you. You scram and lands in your but, taken back by the cat. It hissed again and quickly started paddling towards you. This was your indication to run back into the house.

You stood up and ran inside. You shut the door and panded in fear.

"(Y/n)," Niall gave you a weird look. "What the heck? I heard you screaming."

"Niall, a frikken cat is swimming in our frikken pool and it effing hissed at me. Call me crazy, but I know what I saw or heard!" You said.

Niall rolled his eyes. "That can't be true. Cats can't swim."

"I know!" You said. "But my eyes don't lie."

"Let's go see it." Niall said.

You shook your head, but Niall pulled you away from the door. He then opened it and walked out calmly. You stayed, but peeped through the window to the garden.

Niall walked to the pool and stood there for a while. He then turned to the house and looked at you with a proud smile on his face. You shook your head and opened the door. "Is it there?"

"No... it's just a clean pull with filthy rats." He sarcastically said. "There is no cat."

"I promise you there is." I said.

"Come out and see for your self." He said. You sighed and walked out the house and towards Niall, eyeing the pool. Once you were close enough, you looked carefully in the pool. Niall was right, there was no cat. The pool didn't even looked touched.

"Mmm, either you probably had a nightmare about this, my love," Niall said and kissed your cheek. "Or you're being delusional. Or imagining stuff."

You sighed. You looled at Niall and rolled your eyes. "But what if-"

Then you were interrupted with a meow. Your eyes went wide, and you looked at Niall, "Did you heard that?"

"Hear what?" He asked.

And then again, and again, a meow came. You both looked at each other and turned around, revealing the same grey and brown cat. It looked harmful. So innocent, but that never fooled you for a sec.

"Niall, that's the cat." You whispered, starring at the cat.

Niall gave you a flat look. "Cheer up will you? It's so innocent." He then looked at the cat. "Are you not little kitty?"

The cat then hissed, showing off it's sharp teeth and sharp claws. Both you and Niall scram and ran towards the house in different ways. Once you both got in, Niall's back hit the door closed, and you pushe Niall's chest, just in help of closing the door. You panted and got to your knees. You closed your eyes for a while then looked at Niall. "I'm pretty sure I'm not being delusional, or imagining stuff, Niall."

"That's one hell of a scary cat." Niall said and pulled you up. "It's kind of impossible too."

"Nothing is impossible, Niall. And the frikken cat proved it all." You said and leaned onto Niall. "No..."

"What we do?" Niall asked?

You looked at him. "There is only one thing to do."

"Which is?"

"If it attacks us, we have to fight back."

***

Thanks for reading. Hope you found it funny.

Vote and comment.

Thanks.

CutiePuffPuffs