He likes my kisses

He likes my kisses.

-

There you were at home, making Niall's favourite food; Grilled chicken with mash potatoes and fried vegetables. You hummed to your favourite 1D song, Drag Me Down. The smile on your face felt permanent and the joy inside of you felt forever.

Less than ten minutes into making Niall's food, you heard the front door open, and Niall's sweet, Irish accented voice called out; "I'm home!"

"In the kitchen!" You yelled out, just loud enough for him to hear. Soon enough, Niall appeared in the kitchen as he walked up begin you.

"Hi, (y/n)," he smiled and kissed your neck. "How you, princess?"

You smiled over your shoulder to him, "Good and you, love?"

"Great, now that I'm with you." He smiled and peeped over your shoulder. "What you making?"

"Wild guess?" You smirked.

"My favourite?" He asked with wide eyes.

"Score!" You giggled and looked back at what you were doing. "So, how was your day?"

"Tiering!" He groaned and pecked your lips. "Louis ended up vomiting for some odd reason, Liam's voice cracked a bit, Harry was feeling down due to some girl of his, and I was just there all miserable as ever." He sighed and pecked your lips again. "So bad... and tiering."

You gave a small smile and washed your hands. "I'm sure it wasn't that bad, love."

"Trust me, if you were in my shoes, I'm sure you would have probably had a fit or two. It was just frustrating. Like... today wasn't our day, ya'know?" He pecked your lips yet again.

You slightly frowned because of that, but just simply ignored it and continued speaking as you turned your whole body to Niall. "Well, your food should cheer you up, yeah?"

He smiled and pecked your lips. "Yeah... I'm pretty sure." He pecked your lips. "And I'm sure you can, too."

Just as he was about to place his lips onto yours, you pulled back and rose your eyebrow at him. "What's with the kisses?"

"Can I not have multiple kisses from my girlfriend?" He asked with an eyebrow up. "After all, my lips feel good agaist yours."

I laughed slightly and rolled my eyes. "You funny, Horan."

"I am?" He chuckled.

"Yeah..." I smiled and nodded. "You like my kisses?"

He nodded and placed his lips onto mine. "Like damn. I like your kisses. I love your kisses, (y/n)."

"He likes my kisses." You smiled and kissed Niall quickly before smiling widely at him.

***

Thanks for reading y'all. Hope you like/enjoyed/loved this. It took quite a bit of thinking, but I think I be-ced it (You know, instead of aced it, I be-ced it. Get it? No? Okay...)!

So... enjoy the next one. Vote and comment please. Thanks all.

CutiePuffPuffs