Obsessed (part two)

Obsessed (part two)

-

He glared at Louis and Harry in anger. Louis sighed and ran his hand through his hair. Harry sighed but stayed completely still. They knew what Niall was like when he gets angry to the extreme.

"You think I'm obsessed?" Niall asked as he took another step towards you three. "Now what gives you that crazy idea?" He smiled evily.

"Mate, face it. You are obsessed. You know it yourself." Harry said.

"Yeah." Louis nodded. "You know that you don't want (y/n) with anyone but yourself. You know it yourself. And about Freddy? You know you lieing. He didn't call to go to Australia with (y/n), he called because of something different if which you don't want (y/n) to be at."

Niall smirked and shrugged. "Okay... fine. You got me. I'm trapped." He looked at you then back at his band mates. "And what I want to know is... what are you going to do about it?"

"We are going to get (y/n) out of this obsession of yours. She isn't a toy, Niall." Louis said.

"You know what you two f***ers dont understand? That you dont have a say in any of this. Only (y/n) and I. So the best thing I suggest, before you both get hurt, is leave."

"We aren't leaving without (y/n)." Harry said.

You couldn't do anything. You didn't know what to do. You were angry that it was true that Niall was obsessed with you.

"Leave now." Niall aaid through gritted teeth.

"We wont-"

You cut through Louis. "Guys go. It's okay. I can take care of myself." You looked at them.

"What?" Harry said with wide eyes.

"Are you not listening? The guy is obsessed!" Louis said.

"I know." You nodded and looked at Niall, who rose his eyebrow at you. "But I need to talk to Niall alone."

Louis sighed, still wanting to argue about it all, but he nodded and pulled you in for a hug. One which Niall did not like at all. "Just be safe. If you need Harry and I, you can just call, okay?"

"I will." You pulled away and hugged Harry too, who still want okay with the whole situation.

Once Louis and Harry left and were out of the drive way, you turned and started walking towards your room, completely ignoring the fuming Niall.

Niall followed you. "So you're gonna believe them? You're gonna listen to the things they are saying?"

You chaos not to answer. Instead, you took your suitcase and walked to the cupboard and grabbed a few of your cloths. Just as you shoved them in your suit case, Niall grabbed your arm and forcefully turned you around, so you were looking eye to eye with him.

"I'm talking to you, (y/n)." He said with anger.

"And you know what, Niall? I'm not. And I don't care." You said and walked past him to the bathroom. "Son of a frying baboon."

"What do you think you are doing?" Niall asked as he waited for you to come back to your room. "Where do you think you are going?"

"Oh.." you chuckled. "Far away from an obsessive freak like you." You placed your toiletries in your bag. Just as you were about to walk away, Niall pushed you hard.

You landed in the floor with a thud and surprise. You looked at him with surprise. "Niall?"

"I am not an obsessed freak, (y/n)."He said through gritted teeth, and his nose was flarring with anger.

"You so are!" You said.

Niall row his eyebrow at you. You knew what that meant. You quickly got into your hands and knees and tried crawling away, but Niall wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you up.

You were screaming and thrashing and kicking, trying to get free, but Niall pushed you on the bed on your back and got in top of you. You tried pushing him by his chest, but he pinned your arms above your head, and was between your legs.

"Get off of me, Niall!"

"I am not an obsessed freak!" He said softly but deadly.

"Yes you are Niall. I never fell in love with an obsessed freak, I fell in love with Niall Horan. The man who is in One effing Direction. An man who I wake up to with a smile and sleep with, with a frikken smile. A man who loves and trusts me. Not you. An obsessed freak who won't let me do anything. I never realised it, but now I do, Niall. Now I do!" You yelled and closed your eye, letting a tear slip through. "Now... I do."

Niall just starred at you. He felt so guilty. He had no words to say, but so many emotions to feel. He leg of of your arms and got off of you.

He then ran his hands through his face and through his hair. You sat up and wiped your tears.

"Am I really that obsessed?" He asked softly.

You sighed and looked up at him. "Yes, Niall. You are."

"I'm so...so sorry." He said and he knelt down in front of you. His face held so much pain, and tears pouredbout of his eyes. "I really am. And if you want to leave me, then leave. I deserve it. But please atleast say you forgive me."

You placed both hands on Niall's cheeks and kissed his lips. "I forgive you. I forgave you already... I just wanted you to always know."

"I do. I really do." He said.

"I know you do." You smiled. "And I forgive you."

Niall smiled and placed his lips of yours. He was happy and so was you. You loved him and loved you. That's all that mattered.

***

Thanks again..

Enjoy reading

Vote and comment

CutiePuffPuffs