Niall meets James, his son

(If you want, you can say that Rejected Pregnancy is linked to this chapter.. it kind of makes sense then.)
-

"But mummy please!" Your son James begged with a big pout and doggy eyes as he eyed the Batman figure that was probably as tall as he is, which cost probably less than a half of your salary.

"No James." You sighed and to got hold of his small wrist and pulled him away and towards the food section.

"Mommy please!" He looked up at you with a sad expression. His blue eyes - which looked awfully alot like Niall's - pleaded.

"James, no." You shook your head and tire tried pulling him away.

"But mommy!" His voice started raising, which you felt was going to get attention. "Please!"

"No James!" You said a bit too loud. "Why do you have to be such a stubborn boy? I can't buy that for you because I can't afford it, okay? Now please, be a good boy and come with me to the food section. We need to get groceries. We didn't come here for toys."

He sighed and huffed but obeyed your instruction. He was your little Horan. And even if you weren't married to Niall, you believed that James has the right to get his father's surname. Even if he was just four years old, he would have probably understood.

He pushed the trolley towards the fruit section, then just randomly started throwing each and every fruit in the trolley, roughly. You sighed and walked up to him.

"James, stop it." You said, but he ignored you and continued throwing fruits into the trolley. He then started taking bread packets and throwing them in too.

"James!" You said in an irritated voice. But he continued.

"James Horan!" You yelled, pretty sure you were getting a few attention around you. James stopped and looked at you. He knew the tone you used, and it was the tone he mostly feared. He looked up at you, trying to display an innocent boy. "I have had it with you. You know that I did not raise you to become a disobedient boy, and you will get punished for your stupid actions, yes?"

He nodded and looked down, before looking at you again. "Yes mum."

"And as for your punishment because of your bad behaviour, I am not buying anything for you today."

"But mummy-"

"James do you want to go sit in the car and wait for me until I am done?" You spoke and crossed your arms over your chest. "Because we can arrange that."

"No." He sighed. "Sorry mummy."

You bent down and looked at him in the eyes. "So stop being a bad boy and just do what I say, okay? And then maybe, just maybe if you are really sorry, I will decide whether or not I should buy you that stupid doll you want, yeah." You said... thinking it was good enough to distract him.

James grinned. "Okay. I'll be a good boy."

"Good." You smiled and kissed his nose. "Now, to show that you are a good boy, you have to show that you love me. And the only way to show that is if you go get me three different types of meat."

"Okay." He nodded and ran off, making you smile but roll your eyes.

"(Y/n)?" Your voice was called behind you. You hesitated, thinking it was your annoying friend, the one who asks too many questions in one minute.

But you turned around, you were actually stunned at what fate decided to bring to your life. He stood there, half a smile in display, his blond hair was brighter than normal. And his blue eyes became darker.