Birthday Sex

Birthday sex.

-

The day that's supposed to make you feel special, welcomed, happy and excited. No, unfortunately today wasn't your day. Not after you and Niall's fight you guys recently had.

Sitting along in your apartment, you starred at the cup cake your next door neighbour brang you. It was some guy who looked younger than you by a year or so, and totally not impressive. With his dirty blond hair and his brown eyes, he certainly was wierd with those nerdy glasses and braces. Let's just say, he totally wasn't your type.

You sighed and leaned back against the coach, thinking of the crazy and happy things you and Niall could have been doing on your birthday. You didn't even know where he was, who he was with, how he was doing, what he was doing... nothing. Absolutely nothing. You were probably as blank as paper.

He never even called. That's how bad it was. That's how bad you felt. He never called, or sent a text message, or a notification or anything about your birthday. The pain that hung on your chest was unbearable. It brang tears in your eyes, and as much a you wanted to hide the pain and act like you never cared, the tears control me its self and fell down your cheeks like a waterfall that never stops.

You pulled your knees up to your chest and dug your head in between your kneecaps. You groaned and sobbed, just letting it all out.

But after a while, your eyes felt empty with tears. There was nothing left to show that you were crying but the small sobs that escaped your lips.

Within a few minutes, you heard a faint knock in the door. You turned your head to the left and starred at the door, wondering who might have came to say happy birthday. You were silently praying that it wasn't your annoying next door neighbour, but at the same time, having his company was better than being alone on your birthday.

The knock repeated its self, and this time, it was louder and clearer. You slowly stood up and walked towards the door.

"Who's there?" You asked softly. The person didn't reply, but instead, knocked again.

You sighed and opened the door. There stood someone who's face was covers with different coloured balloons, two pink wrapped up boxes, and a small rectangular box which looked like bunch of chocolate inside of it.

You chuckled, still not knowing who it was. "Ah... thanks?"

"Before you say anything..." the familiar voice spoke, before the person made a gap between a few balloons. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry for being such a d*ck."

You gasped, as the tears you once thought were finished, started pouring out of your eyes. Niall, the person who decided to come visit you, stood behind the balloons. He has a goofly, but guilty smile on his face.

"Niall..." you whispered, just starring into his eyes.

"(Y/n), I'm so sorry. I'm very sorry for everything I did, and said that led us to where we are now. I'm sorry I was being such a d*ck to you, and when I realised it, I was just too affraid you'd have already moved on and forgotten about me. I thought you thought I wasn't worthy, and you most probably had another boyfriend. And if you did, and still do, it's okay, I understand because of the way I acted. I just..." he huffed an air out and glanced away from you. "I just wanted to say happy birthday to you." His accent was thick, but you heard the nerves in his voice too.

You took the bunch of balloons and placed them on the couch, though they lifted up and landed up on the ceiling. You then took the boxes from Niall and placed them on the coffee table.

Then, when Niall invited hinself inside your house, you closed the door and turned to him. You then pulled him right up against you. You dug your head into the crook of his neck. He wrapped his arms tightly around your waist, slightly lifting your shirt and letting his hands touch your bare back. He also, dug his head at the crook of your neck.

"I'm so sorry Niall, I'm sorry." You cried in his chest.

He rubbed your back in small circles. His fingers brang tingles on your back and through your spine. "I'm sorry, (y/n)." He whispered.

You pulled away and looked into his eyes. The blue eyes you once looked into, and felt like you would never see them again, pierced into yours, holding a loving passion.

Niall's eyes flickered to your lips. They stayed there for some time, before he looked back into your eyes again.

"I'm sorry..." you whispered the last time before placing your lips onto his. Niall kissed back almost immediately, regardless of the pain he was still feeling, as well as the guilt that remained in him.

His hands glided down your back and to your butt. They held a firm grip, one that mad you gasp a bit. It was an opportunity for Niall to shove his tongue into your mouth. Your tongues danced like there was no tomorrow. It held passion, life, loving and emotion.

Niall lifted you, and your legs wrapped around his waist. You groaned and pulled away, in need for air. Within seconds, you back was pressed up against the wall. Niall's bulge was felt between your legs and at your core. You gasped and moaned and rested your head against the wall as Niall's lips pressed wet kisses against your neck. Once they reached your sweet stop, you moaned and wiggled about. Niall's hands held tightly onto you, as he continue his assault with his lips.

Within seconds, the both of you were completely naked. Spec meds turned to minutes of loving non-stop. Minutes turned into hours. Done deeds. You rested on Niall's chest, listening to his heart beats. They beated the same time as your, which brang you a smile.

"Best birthday sex?" Niall's rasp.

You looked up at him, as he looked down at me with a wide smile. "Sure. Call it that.... or what ever."

Niall faked a gasp and placed his hand in his chest. "Really? Clearly me being here means nothing."

"No Niall, man." You chuckled and shoved his head. "You being here means the world to me." You pecked his lips.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah..."

"I'm sorry... again." He whispered and closed his eyes. "I'm taking to account that this was the best apology ever."

"Yeah..." you smiled and rested your head on his chest. "Best birthday sex... ever."

-

Thanks for choosing the read this book. I hope it fills you up with satisfaction guys.

And I also hope I don't disappoint you all.

Thanks for reading this book y'all.

Love you.

And if you love Niall with all your life, get my other book, Forever And Always. Just go to my profil and check it out. If you like it, save it into your library. Thanks again.

CutiePuffPuffs.

Vote and comment