The other member likes you (part two)

The other member likes you, (part two)

[You might want to read the first part again.. just to refresh your mind]

-

Just as thoughts of Niall flooded your head, you immediately pushed Louis off of you. You shook your head at him.

"I'm sorry Louis, I really am, but I don't like you in the way I did before I was with Niall." You said, giving him the sad look. "I love Niall. You never noticed me before. You never liked me. And now you want me? I'm sorry, Louis. But I'm not that kind of girl."

"But.. i-"

"I'm sorry, Louis. But... no." You shook your head and walked out of t bathroom. Just as you closed the door, you saw Niall coming up to you.

"Hey princess," he smiled at you. "You okay?"

"Better, actually." You smiled. "But I think I'm gonna head home."

"That's okay, were done, anyways. Early finishing." He smiled and grabbed your hand. "I'm actually staving... what do you say?"

You smiled and nodded. "I think I could do some food."

He smiled continued walking. You turned around and looked at Louis, who starred at the both of you.

***

"Niall, I need to tell you something." You said.

Niall,who was on his phone, looked at you. "What is it?"

You sat down next to him. "I kissed... I kissed Louis." You just simply let it out.

Niall rose his eyebrow at you. "What?"

"Actually, he kissed me but I kinda kissed you back." You admitted.

Niall nodded slowly and looked down. "Why... and when?"

"When I was in the bathroom, I met up with Louis there. He was.. confessing his love for me and everything. He ended up kissing me. I kissed back... but I stopped the second you came into my mind. I... I just couldn't do that to you." You said and looked down at your lap. "I do feel sorry."

"Do you regret it? Do you like him?"

"I did like him before. But an you came into my life.. I fell in love with you. And yes, I regret doing it. That's why I'm telling you this."

Niall sighed and looked at you. "Just... promise me you'll never do it again."

"If i brake the promise... you can break up with me." I smiled at him. "For your sake."

Niall smiled but rolled his eyes. "I don't think I'd be able to handle that." He smiled and leaned in. "And you."

You smiled and kissed him. It felt right. Better than Louis' kiss. Niall's kiss felt right, Louis' didn't.

And you were happy. With Niall... you were happy.

*******

Thanks for reading. Enjoy!!!

Vote and comment.

CutiePuffPuffs